£ 1,942.97 inc. vat
£ 1,619.14 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(0.0% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Customers Also Viewed
Xyz Da Vinci Superfine SLA 3D Printer Product Description
XYZ Nobel Superfine 3D Printer
Highest Speed and Resolutions at an Affordable Price. It's ALL in the DETAILS.
With the latest DLP technology embedded, the compact Nobel DLP is XYZprinting's fastest and most precise 3D printer - ideal for the application of jewellery and comes at an enticing price point compared to other high-tech devices on the market.
Unlike Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) printers, the Nobel DLP uses Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology that prints castable resin and flexible resin, instead of the standard resin, thus resulting in outstanding print quality.
Attributed to the DLP technology, the resolutions are amazing, achieving an X/Y-axis resolution of 50 microns (0.05mm) with a layer thickness (Z-axis resolution) reaching up to 25 microns (0.025mm). For comparative purposes, a human hair is on average 75 microns!
- Technology: DLP
- Maximum printing area: 6.4 x 4 x 12 cm
- X/Y axis resolution: 0.05 mm
- Layer thickness (Z axis resolution): 0.025mm
- Printing material: Photopolymer resin / castable resin
- Cartridge: 380 ml
- Resin supply: Auto filling
- Display panel type: 2.6 inch
- Connectivity: USB 2.0/ USB stick
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above / Mac OS X 10.8 and above
Add-ons and Accessories
£499.99 ex. vat
|Printer Type||3D printer|
|Technology||Digital Light Processing (DLP)||
|Resolution||0.025 - 0.1 mm|
|Input File Formats Supported||STL, 3w, XYZ||
|Build Materials Supported||Photopolymer resin|
|Max Build Size||120 x 64 x 40 mm||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x USB||
|Included Accessories||USB flash drive, scraper, rinse basket||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7, Apple MacOS X 10.9 or later, Windows 8 / 10||
|Min Operating Temperature||20 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||30 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||40 - 60%||
Dimensions & Weight
Xyz Da Vinci Superfine SLA 3D Printer Ask an owner
Xyz Da Vinci Superfine SLA 3D Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.