£ 169.98 inc. vat
£ 141.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(0.0% APR) representative
Customers Also Viewed
XYZ Da Vinci Nano 3D Printer Product Description
XYZ da Vinci nano
XYZ da Vinci nano
Appreciate the Little Things
The da Vinci nano is the most compact 3D printer in the XYZprinting family at a 4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7 inch build size. It's size makes it perfect fit for any desktop at home, school, or the office.
Simple to Use
In order to simplify the process of printing with the da Vinci nano, all printing functions are handled through our easy-to-use XYZmaker Mobile software. An LED light conveniently displays the print status (green light = standby, red light = stop, orange light = print in process).
XYZprinting PLA filament are made with corn starch, sugarcane, and other natural materials, making it bio compostable. Safe to print, safe for the environment.
Print with the Whole Family
The da Vinci nano is perfect for printing with the whole family. It's compatibility with XYZmaker Mobile, an easy-to-use 3D modeling software, provides simple toy models to download and customize so your family can create their own toys together.
XYZ maker Mobile
The new XYZ maker Mobile version is compatible with Android and Apple devices and is great to use on a tablet or any other mobile devices. Hundle around your device as you create your own unique designs by working from our geometric or pre-set shapes. The intuitive tools will help you finish your design in no time.
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Size(L/W/H): 120 x 120 x 120 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1 mm - 0.3 mm
- Print Material: PLA, PETG, Tough PLA
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.3 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Print Head: Single Nozzle
- Printed Bed: Removable / Non-Heated
- Auto Calibration: YES
- Positioning Precision X: X/Y : 0.0125 mm
- Positioning Precision Z: Z : 0.001 mm
- Suggest Max Print Speed: Max 70 mm/s
- Travel Speed: 170 mm/s
- Display Screen : Software Interface
- Filament Auto Feeding: /YES
- Product Dimension (W x H x D): 378 x 280 x 355 mm (14.88 x 11.02 x 13.98 inch)
- Product Net Weight: 4.7 kg (10.36 lbs)
- Print Software: XYZ maker
- File Format: .stl, XYZ Format (.3w, .nkg), .3mf
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Cable
Add-ons and Accessories
£499.99 ex. vat
|Printer Type||3D printer|
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)||
|Build Speed||30 mm/sec|
|Resolution||0.1 - 0.3 mm|
|Input File Formats Supported||STL, 3w, 3MF|
|Printer Features||Single extruder||
|Build Materials Supported||Polylactide (PLA)|
|Max Build Size||120 x 120 x 120 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.3 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B||
|Power Device||Power supply|
|Power Consumption Operational||75 Watt||
Software / System Requirements
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years||
Dimensions & Weight
XYZ Da Vinci Nano 3D Printer Ask an owner
XYZ Da Vinci Nano 3D Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.