£ 96.99 inc. vat
£ 80.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Antec 750W EA750G PRO EarthWatts Gold Pro PSU
- 80 Plus Gold Certified
- Semi Modular
- Japanese Capacitors
- Whisper-quiet high-quality Fan
- 7 Year Warranty
Mfr part code: 0-761345-11623-7
Antec 750W EA750G PRO EarthWatts Gold Pro PSU Product Description
The EarthWatts Gold Pro series features high performance with an 80 PLUS® GOLD rating, delivering up to 92% efficiency and reducing your electricity bill. Featuring hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec's renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield™ Industrial Grade protection - all backed by our seven-year Antec Quality warranty, the EarthWatts Gold Pro series is the power supply all builders choose for a stable, quiet, and efficient system.
- 80 PLUS® Gold
- Advanced Hybrid Cable Management
- Japenese Heavy-Duty Caps
- Continuous Power
- 7 Year Warranty
Japenese Heavy-Duty Caps
12V Rail Stable Output. A server-class full-bridge LLC Design with a synchronous rectification
99% +12V Output
Engineered with high-quality capacitors and low-noise transformers, the EA Gold Pro series provides clean, stable power with maximum CPU and GPU compatibility.
Advanced Hybrid Cable Management
Push your system to the limit with peace of mind
Net Weight: 2.24Kgs
Gross Weight: 3.22Kgs
120mm Silence Fan
- 750W Continuous Power™ - Guarenteed 750W of Continuous Power™ from Antec
- 80 PLUS® Gold certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricty bill
- AQ7 - Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
- Semi-modular cable management - improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 99% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Japenese Heavy-Duty Caps - High-performance capacitors ensure DC stability and regulation
- 4 x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- ATX12V 2.4 - Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- PhaseWave™ Design - A server-class full-bridge LLC design wth a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- ErP Lot 6: 2013 - Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Under Voltage Proetction (UVP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO)
Reliable Power Meets Exceptional Efficiency
The EA750G Pro features 750 watts of continuous power, hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec's renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield Industrial Grade protection-all backed by our seven year Antec Quality warranty--making it the easy choice for builders who want a to build a stable, quiet, and efficient system.
Continuous Power with High Current Rails
If you are looking for a strong, stable and reliable PSU that will last you for years, you'll want one that runs on Continuous Power. Backed by the Continuous Power guarantee, Antec power supplies are engineered to deliver consistent, stable wattage to your entire system. You can believe that whenever Antec advertises a rated wattage, that is exactly what you'll get: stability and continuous power. No exceptions.
Stability and Reliability
Japanese capacitors provide high efficiency and DC to DC stability, and every power supply from our Earthwatts Gold Pro series is tested for reliability and is 80 PLUS® Gold certified to deliver up to 92% energy efficiency.
High Standard in Engineering
With 4 PCI-E connectors, the EA750G Pro is designed to be the reliable choice to keep up with newer system builds and upgrades- whether it's multiple VGA cards or new CPUs, including the latest Intel Skylake-X and AMD Ryzen processors. The hybrid modular design with flat, black cables simplifies cable management and frees up clutter, for unimpeded airflow.
Reliability You Can Count On
The EA750G Pro is backed with AQ7 - Antec Quality 7 year warranty, and you get unlimited access to Antec's incomparable technical support and customer service.
|Features||Overheat protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, overpower protection, SLI ready, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, surge & inrush protection, no load operation & brown-out protection, PhaseWave design, Intel 4th-gen CPU (Haswell) compatible, CircuitShield, semi-modular|
|Cooling System||120 mm fan|
|Compliant Standards||TUV, CB, CCC, FCC, RoHS, cTUVus, Energy-Related Products (ErP) Lot 6||
Dimensions & Weight
|Device Type||Power supply - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Input Voltage Margin||± 10%|
|Frequency Required||50 - 60 Hz ± 10%|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 2 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 3 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 4 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 8 x 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Power Capacity||750 Watt|
|Output Current||+5V - 20 A ¦ +3.3V - 20 A ¦ +12V - 62 A ¦ -12V - 0.3 A ¦ +5VSB - 3 A|
|Modular Cable Management||Yes|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 7 years|
Antec 750W EA750G PRO EarthWatts Gold Pro PSU Ask an owner
Antec 750W EA750G PRO EarthWatts Gold Pro PSU Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.