£ 134.98 inc. vat
£112.48 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 250.76 inc. vat£274.97save £24.21
£208.96 ex. vat£229.14save £20.18
£ 129.98 inc. vat£170.99save £41.01
£108.31 ex. vat£142.49save £34.18
Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Product Description
The MasterCase H500P will blow you away with its looks and performance!
Two impressive 200mm RGB fans in the front and two optional 200mm fans on the top will provide all the air flow you need. Armed with a tinted tempered glass side panel and transparent top and front panels, your RGB fans will shine bright and true.
The rugged, futuristic look and the structured bar design are inspired by the former High AirFlow series. With options such as built-in vertical graphics card mounting, a customizable PSU shroud, and various cable covers you can really personalize your build, all the while keeping it clean and neat.
Radiators up to 360mm are fully supported both in the top and front, so build a system that looks clean and cool, with performance that is even cooler.
SHOW OFF YOUR GRAPHICS CARD
Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable you to show off one graphics card in the vertical position.
CLEAR VIEW INSIDE
The MasterCase H500P has a light grey tinted tempered glass side panel and plastic top/front covers,making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting.
LIQUID COOLING READY
The MasterCase H500P accommodates up to 360mm radiators on the top and front.
COVERS FOR CLEAN BUILDING
Cooler Master was the first to make a CPU cut out hole and we are the first to cover it again.
A PSU shroud and additional cable covers take cable management to the next level.
Assemble clean builds like a pro!
1 TO 3 SPLITTER CABLE FOR RGB LED FANS
Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included.
- High Air Flow with RGB Lighting - Equipped with two 200mm RGB fans in the front, the MasterCase H500P guarantees high volume intake of fresh air. Use the RGB lighting to create a captivating build in your preferred colour theme.
- Covers for Clean Building - A PSU shroud, CPU cut out, and additional cable covers take clean cable management to the next level. Assemble clean builds like a pro!
- Show Off Your Graphics Card - Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable you to show off one graphics card in the vertical position.
- Clear View Inside - The MasterCase H500P has a light grey tinted tempered glass side panel and plastic top/front covers, making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting.
- Liquid Cooling Ready - The MasterCase H500P accommodates up to 360mm radiators on the top and front.
Add-ons and Accessories
£25.50save £2.76 £18.95 ex. vat
£13.98save £1.69 £10.24 ex. vat
£46.65 ex. vat
|Max Mainboard Size||Extended ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX, Extended ATX|
|Specification Compliance||ATX / PS/2|
|Internal Bays Qty||4|
|Product Material||Plastic, steel, tempered glass, steel mesh|
|Colour||Black, gun metal|
|Cooling System||Front: 200 x 200 x 15 mm fan x 2 / 800 rpm ¦ Rear: 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan x 1 / 1200 rpm ¦ Top: fan mount / 3 x 120/140 mm fan or 2 x 200 mm fan supported ¦ Front: fan mount / 3 x 120/140 mm fan or 2 x 200 mm fan supported ¦ Rear: 120/140 mm fan mount x 1|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||190 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||412 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Cable management system, Liquid Cooling Ready, supports up to 360 mm radiator in front panel, supports up to 360 mm radiator in top panel, RGB lighting system|
|Form Factor||Mid tower||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack||
|Power Device||No power supply|
|Max Supported Qty||1||
Dimensions & Weight
Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Ask an owner
Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.