£ 226.98 inc. vat
£ 189.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Buy together and save
MSI GTX 1060 Aero ITX 3G OC GDDR5 Graphics Card
£208.91 ex. vatsave £11.88
Customers Also Viewed
MSI GTX 1060 Aero ITX 3G OC GDDR5 Graphics Card Product Description
Core Clock & Memory
- 1759 MHz / 1544 MHz (Boost / Base)
- 3072 MB GDDR5 / 8008 MHz
- DisplayPort x 2 / HDMI x 2 / DL-DVI-D
ITX Thermal Design
- TORX Fan
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Zero Frozr Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- Airflow Control Improves cooling efficiency by using advanced aerodynamics to focus the airflow.
- Super Pipe Improved dissipation by using thick 8mm heat pipe in optimized layout.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: built-in DirectX12 benchmark.
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your GeForce GTX GPU for the fast, smooth gaming.
SMALL PACKAGE, BIG PUNCH
The power of a full size graphics card in an incredibly small package. MSI AERO ITX graphics cards are perfect for small form factor systems and HTPC's as they only take up a fraction of the space of a full size graphics card. This means they will fit into virtually any system and ensure a smooth gaming experience.
AERO ITX cards are equipped with the award winning MSI TORX fan. Thanks to the patented blade design, MSI TORX fans provide strong cooling performance while remaining incredibly silent.
ZeroFrozr technology which was first introduced by MSI back in 2008. ZeroFrozr technology eliminates fan noise in low-load situations by stopping the fans when they are not needed, literally bringing noise down to 0dB.
Model Name GeForce®
GTX 1060 AERO ITX 3G OC
Graphics Processing Unit NVIDIA®
Interface PCI Express x16 3.0
Core Name GP106-300
Cores 1152 Units
Core Clocks 1759 MHz / 1544 MHz
Memory Clock Speed 8008 MHz
Memory 3GB GDDR5
Memory Bus 192-bit
Output DisplayPort x 2 (Version 1.4) / HDMI x 2 (Version 2.0) / DLDVI-D
HDCP Support 2.2
Power consumption 120 W
Power connectors 6-pin x 1
Recommended PSU 400 W
Card Dimension(mm) 175 x 115 x 38 mm
Weight (Card / Package) 472 g / 862 g
Afterburner OC Y
DirectX Version Support 12
OpenGL Version Support 4.5
Maximum Displays 4
VR Ready Y
G-SYNC™ technology Y
Adaptive Vertical Sync Y
Add-ons and Accessories
£110.46save £0.49 £91.64 ex. vat
£66.64 ex. vat
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060|
|Core Clock||1506 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1708 MHz|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||DVI-D (dual link) ¦ 2 x DisplayPort ¦ 2 x HDMI|
|API Supported||DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5|
|Features||MSI SuperPipe Technology, MSI Afterburner, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, Military Class 4 Components, Airflow Control technology, NVIDIA G-Sync ready, NVIDIA GameWorks, MSI Zero Frozr technology, Nvidia GeForce GTX VR Ready, FinFET technology, Torx Fan, HDCP||
|Effective Clock Speed||8.008 GHz|
|Required Power Supply||400 W|
|Additional Requirements||6 pin PCI Express power connector||
|Power Consumption Operational||120 Watt|
|Compliant Standards||DisplayPort 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
MSI GTX 1060 Aero ITX 3G OC GDDR5 Graphics Card Ask an owner
MSI GTX 1060 Aero ITX 3G OC GDDR5 Graphics Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.