FlashForge Inventor I 3D Printer Product Description
Flashforge Inventor I 3D Printer
The inventor I 3D printer has many features, including those of a touchscreen panel - making this an easy operational printer. It also features multilingual operating interface, with a built-in language package.
The Inventor I has live camera monitoring - real time monitoring printing process and result from local PC or your mobile via added camera on the top. Other features and benefits of the Inventor I include:
- Built-in filament design to keep the quality via drying it during printing
- Independent R &D software, no patent issues.
- Support USB, SD card and Wifi Connection
- Patented extruder structure, optimized for flexible and normal filament, compatible with other filament on the market.
- Improved movement control; guarantees a higher printing resolution and a better operating environment.
- Building Size: 230mm*150mm*160mm
- Extruder number: Two
- Filament: PLA, ABS/PVA
- Input support: USB Cable/SD Card/Wifi
- Printing Accuracy: 0.1-0.2mm
- File Format: Input: STL/OBJ/3MF/FFP/BMP/PNG/JPG
- Printing Software: Flashprint
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Print speed: 30-200mm/s (mm per second)
- Number of extruders: dual
- Printing technology: FFF
Add-ons and Accessories
£499.99 ex. vat
FlashForge Inventor I 3D Printer Ask an owner
FlashForge Inventor I 3D Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.