Lulzbot TAZ 6 3D Printer Product Description
Suited for Intermediate Users
LulzBot TAZ 6
Engineers, designers, educators, and makers agree: The LulzBot TAZ 6 is the most reliable, easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer ever, featuring innovative self-levelling and self-cleaning, and a modular tool head design for flexible and multi-material upgrades. With proven 3D printing technology and one of the largest print volumes in its class, the LulzBot TAZ 6 is ready to work.
3D printing is more reliable than ever with the integrated automatic bed levelling system, all metal LulzBot v2 Hot End, and heated PEI print surface. With the all metal hot end, you can take advantage of the cutting edge market for new materials. Perfect for both large and small objects, the heated PEI build surface keeps your 3D printed objects in place when hot and releases when cool. With Cura LulzBot Edition, you have hundreds of quick print profiles built in for seamless 3D printing.
OPTIONAL TOOL HEAD UPGRADES
The LulzBot TAZ 6 boasts multiple tool head upgrade options such as the Flexystruder for reliable printing of flexible filaments and the Dual Extruder and FlexyDually tool heads, for two-color or multi-material 3D printing. The LulzBot TAZ 6 utilizes an open filament format. This means you have the freedom to choose from dozens of leading and new materials, with over 300 quickprint profiles in Cura LulzBot Edition out-of-the-box. You can learn how your robot works, make modifications, and share with the community.
LARGE PRINT VOLUME
The LulzBot TAZ 6 has a build volume nearly the size of a basketball so you can make huge 3D prints, or 3D print many objects in a single print run, right on your desktop. Like the generations before it, the TAZ 6 boasts a spacious 280mm x 280mm x 250mm (11 in x 11 in x 9.8in) print area with a heated print surface.
- Print area: 280 x 280 x 250 mm
- Print volume: 19,600 cm3
- Top print speed: 200 mm/sec
- Average print speed: 30 - 50 mm/sec
- Layer thickness with 0.5mm nozzle: 0.050 mm to 0.5 mm
- Usable filament sizes: 3mm
- Dimensions: 66 x 52 x 52 cm
What's in the box
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- LulzBot Hexagon Hot End Tool Head with 0.50mm Nozzle
- Quick Setup Guide
- 4GB SD Card
- Filament Feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15 Piece Metric Hex Key Set
- Pliers, Needle Nose
- Standard Precision Knife
- Dental Pick
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- Metric Ruler
Add-ons and Accessories
£499.99 ex. vat
Lulzbot TAZ 6 3D Printer Ask an owner
Lulzbot TAZ 6 3D Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.