Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Patriot SL 4GB 1600MHz CL11 DDR3 HS
- Memory Type DDR3
- 4GB (1 X 4GB) Memory Module
- non-ECC Unbuffered Memory
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mfr part code: PSD34G160081H
Patriot SL 4GB 1600MHz CL11 DDR3 HS Product Description
Patriot Memory's Signature Line DDR3 Non-ECC Unbuffered memory delivers the quality, reliability and performance expected for today's computer needs. This 4GB module is designed to run at PC3-12800 (1600MHz) at CAS 11 latency timings. Built using specific build-of-materials (BOMs) we ensure that every module meets and exceeds industry standards: offering you a hassle-free upgrade. We certify every component that goes into our modules, including the modules themselves, which must pass strict standards to ensure compatibility, quality and reliability. With free customer service and a lifetime warranty, Patriot Memory's Signature memory modules are a perfect system upgrade option.
- PC3-12800 (1600MHz) dual Data Rate
- 240-Pin Dual in-line memory module
- Non-ECC Unbuffered
- 1 Rank Single-sided module
- 7.8US Refresh Interval (8192 CYCLES/64MS)
- 1.5V Power Requirement
- Auto and self refresh capability
- PCB height: 1181(mil)
- Serial Presence-Detect (SPD)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 0.64cm x 13.3cm x 4.5cm
- Weight: 23g
|Form Factor||DIMM 240-pin|
|Module Height (inch)||1.15|
|Speed||1600 MHz (PC3-12800)|
|Data Integrity Check||Non-ECC|
|Features||Heat sink, 8K refresh, single rank, Serial Presence Detect (SPD), unbuffered|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Compatible Slots||1 x memory - DIMM 240-pin||
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
Patriot SL 4GB 1600MHz CL11 DDR3 HS Ask an owner
Patriot SL 4GB 1600MHz CL11 DDR3 HS Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.