£ 240.74 inc. vat
£ 200.61 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Netgear XR500 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
- Gaming DashboardCustomizable view of real-time bandwidth utilization by device,...
- Geo-FilterControl your lag by limiting distance to game servers or other players...
Mfr part code: XR500-100EUS
Netgear XR500 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router Product Description
Connect to Victory
Nighthawk Pro Gaming is designed for the ultimate gaming performance. The XR500 Router takes the best-in-class Nighthawk features with cutting edge software, giving you the power to win. Compete in FPS games and make sure that your Twitch stream has the highest quality with stability. Optimize game performance and kill lag before network issues arise.
1. Gigabit PortsFive (5) Gigabit Ethernet ports (4 LAN + 1 WAN) for maximized wired speeds ideal for fast-paced gaming.
2. 802.11ac WiFiBlazing fast, reliable 2.6Gbps WiFi. Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) for simultaneous streaming.
3. Dual-core 1.7GHz ProcessorFaster and powerful processor for stream-lined wired and WiFi performance.
4. Simultaneous Dual-Band WiFiSupports two WiFi bands simultaneously to double the available bandwidth.
5. High-Performance AntennasFour (4) external antennas for better WiFi coverage, faster speeds and less interference.
6. Additional DFS Channels15 more channels in 5GHz for interference free gaming experience.
Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500
Blazing-fast 2.6Gbps WiFi speeds, Gigabit Ethernet ports, and a Dual-Core 1.7GHz Processor for frustration free online gaming.
|Device Type||Wireless router - 4-port switch (integrated)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Encryption Algorithm||WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Wi-Fi AC Rating||AC2600|
|Features||NAT support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, IPv6 support, Quality of Service (QoS), ReadySHARE, Push N Connect button, Beamforming+, MU-MIMO technology, LED on/off button|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Flash Memory||128 MB||
|Line Coding Format||256 QAM||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ USB 3.0: 2 x 9 pin USB Type A||
|Power Device||External power adapter||
|Cables Included||1 x network cable||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10||
Dimensions & Weight
Netgear XR500 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router Ask an owner
Netgear XR500 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.