£ 62.99 inc. vat£66.95save £3.96
£ 52.49 ex. vat£55.79save £3.30
Click & Collect Available
Silicon Power 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 (1 X 8 GB)
- 8GB Module
- 288Pin UDIMM without ECC
- 2133 MHz
- CL15(2133) / 1.2 V
- Lifetime warranty
Mfr part code: SP008GBLFU213B02
Customers Also Viewed
Silicon Power 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 (1 X 8 GB) Product Description
- High performance at transfer bandwidth reaching 17GB/s
- Low voltage of 1.2V for less power consumption
- Original and high quality memory module
- 100% tested for stability, durability and compatibility
Performance Upgrade to a Whole New Level
The revolutionary memory module - DDR4 UDIMM is compatible with Intel Haswell-E platform and X99 series motherboards or Intel Skylake platform and 100 series motherboards , enabling higher stability and performance for advanced gamers, multimedia pros and DIY enthusiasts to experience super-fast data transfer rate with 17GB/s of bandwidth, which is 33% faster than DDR3-1600.
Lower Voltage of 1.2V
In addition to system upgrade, DDR4 also resolves another major issue － energy consumption. A lower voltage of 1.2V is applied to reduce 20% power usage compared to 1.5V for DDR3 module. Less heat dissipation keeps the computer running at low temperatures for higher stability and longer life span of the system hardware.
Guaranteed quality & Lifetime warranty
The DDR4 UDIMM adopts selected original memory module and is 100% factory-tested to guarantee the high stability, durability and compatibility. Furthermore, the DDR4 UDIMM is backed by a lifetime warranty to promise complete services and technical support.
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Speed||2133 MHz (PC4-17000)|
|Data Integrity Check||Non-ECC|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
Silicon Power 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 (1 X 8 GB) Ask an owner
Silicon Power 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 (1 X 8 GB) Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.