£ 104.97 inc. vat£162.48save £57.51
£ 87.47 ex. vat£135.40save £47.93
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Buy together and save
Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
£90.58 ex. vatsave £48.96
Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
£90.12 ex. vatsave £48.59
Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD Product Description
Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12GB to 78GB for faster file transfer. * Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration.
Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the previous 850 EVO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you up to 2,400 TBW.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system. * Error Correction Code
Multi form factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
Samsung Magician software is designed to help you manage your SSD with a simple and intuitive user interface.
Get notifications when new firmware is released, and easily instal updates for enhanced performance, stability, and compatibility.
Perf. benchmark / Performance benchmark
Check your SSD's sequential and random read/write speeds, so you can maintain superb performance.
Protect data by selecting security options. The 860 EVO supports AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption and is compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667.
- Interface: SATA 6GB/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 GB/s & 1.5 interfaces
- Capacity: 500GB
- NAND Flash Memory: Samsung V-NAND 3bitMLC
- DRAM Cache Memory: 512MB LPDDR4
- Dimensions: 100 x 69.85 x 6.8mm
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Supporting Features: TRIM (Required OS support), Garbarge Collection, S.M.A.R.T
- Data Security: AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption, TCG/Opal V2.0, Encrypted Drive (IEEE1667)
- Sequential Read: 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 520 MB/s
- 4KB Ran. Read (QD1): 10,000 IOPS
- 4KB Ran. Write (QD1): 42,000 IOPS
- 4KB Ran. Read (QD32): 98,000 IOPS
- 4KB Ran. Write (QD32): 90,000 IOPS
- Idle / DIPM on: 50 mW
- Active / Read / Write: 2.5 W
- Devslp: 2 mW
- Operating Temperature: 0c to 70c
- Non-Operating Temperature: -45c to 85c
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Non-Operating Shock: 1500g
- Non-Operating Vibration: 20~2,000Hz, 20G
- MTBF: 1.5 Million Hours
Add-ons and Accessories
£3.31 ex. vat
£5.00 ex. vat
£5.86 ex. vat
Xenta SATA Cables
£3.57save £2.38 £0.99 ex. vat
StarTech SATA Cables
£2.46 ex. vat
£3.82 ex. vat
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||3D multi-level cell (MLC)|
|Buffer Size||512 MB|
|Features||TRIM support, Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm, TurboWrite Technology, eDrive, Samsung MJX Controller, 3-bit 3D V-NAND Technology, S.M.A.R.T., 256-bit AES, IEEE 1667|
|SSD Endurance||300 TB|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||550 MBps (read) / 520 MBps (write)|
|Maximum 4KB Random Write||90000 IOPS|
|Maximum 4KB Random Read||98000 IOPS||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 1667||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD Ask an owner
Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.