£ 153.98 inc. vat£180.81save £26.83
£ 128.31 ex. vat£150.67save £22.36
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
ASUS Cerberus GTX 1050 Ti Advanced Edition 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- GTX 1050 Ti
- 4GB GDDR5
- Boost Clock 1417 MHz
- Advanced Edition
Mfr part code: CERBERUS-GTX1050TI-A4G
ASUS Cerberus GTX 1050 Ti Advanced Edition 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Product Description
- Extensively tested with the latest chart-topping game titles like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
- A strong backplate reinforces the circuit board and is a striking outward mark of Cerberus's role as a powerful guardian.
- Dual fan design provides 2X greater air flow.
- IP5X-Certified Fans are dust resistant for longer fan lifespan.
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and superior reliability.
- Boost performance with GPU Tweak II, banish lag with wtfast, and stream in real time via with XSplit Gamecaster.
Built for Non-stop Gaming Action
ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti is the high-performance graphics card that's engineered with enhanced reliability and game performance for non-stop gaming action. We test the card to the max with the latest games, and carry out extensive reliability trials and heavy-load benchmarking for 15X longer than industry standards.
Strong and Sturdy
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti is engineered with a strong backplate to both protect the sensitive components on the rear side of the card and provide reinforcement for the circuit board. This sturdy backplate is accented with striking red lines - a symbol of Cerberus's role as a powerful guardian.
Game Longer - Guaranteed!
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles - like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour diskless-system test and 3DMark benchmarking under heavy loading for 15X longer than industry standards.
Dual Fan Cooling
2X greater airflow.
Twin optimized fans carefully selected by engineers drive 2X greater airflow performance, combining enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti's fans are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI
PCI Express 3.0
OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1442 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1328 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1417 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1303 MHz
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
8 " x 4.5 " x 1.5 " Inch
20.3 x 11.5 x3.8 Centimeter
． To have the best cooling performance, ASUS CERBERUS-GTX1050TI-A4G extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
． Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
|Software Included||Display drivers, ASUS GPU Tweak II, XSplit Gamecaster (14 days Premium licence), WTFast Gamers Private Network (6 months Premium licence)|
|Compliant Standards||IP5X, DisplayPort 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti|
|Core Clock||1328 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1442 MHz|
|Interfaces||DVI-D ¦ DisplayPort ¦ HDMI|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.5|
|Features||Dual Fan Design, Super Alloy Power II technology, AUTO-EXTREME technology, 3+1 Phase Power Design, Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans, GPU Tweak II, HDCP||
|Effective Clock Speed||7008 MHz|
ASUS Cerberus GTX 1050 Ti Advanced Edition 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Ask an owner
ASUS Cerberus GTX 1050 Ti Advanced Edition 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.