£ 32.96 inc. vat
£27.46 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Aerocool Project 7 3 x P7 F12 Fans
- The fans are compatible with RGB MBs
- Fans maximise performance and generate minimal noise
- Anti-vibration pads
- Removable fan blades
Mfr part code: ACF3-P710227.01
Aerocool Project 7 3 x P7 F12 Fans Product Description
The Project 7 Hub1 (P7-H1) uses software to simultaneously control up to five fans (4-pin or 3-pin) and synchronize all Aerocool RGB products and other RGB 4-pin compatible products. It is also compatible with RGB motherboards including ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte to name a few. The hub additionally supports LED outputs of up to 24 Watts.
The P7-F12 blade fins direct airflow to increase air pressure for maximum cooling performance, have reduced air resistance and generate minimal noise thanks to the anti-vibration pads that absorb and dampen vibrations caused by fan rotation in the PC. The fan blades are removable with just a push for easier access to clear dust build up or to individually clean each fan without opening your entire front panel on the PC.
The P7-H1 software is compatible with Windows 7 and newer versions. There are multiple ways to install the hub inside the case using either a Velcro strap, screws or zip ties.
Up to eight individual hubs (P7-H1) can be connected and identified with the built-in switch board through a single motherboard.
- The fans are compatible with RGB MBs - Access 16.8 million colours with RGB 4-pin using P7-H1 RGB Fan Hub or other compatible motherboards including Asus Aura, MSI's Mystic Light Sync and Gigabyte RGB Fusion
- Fans maximise performance and generate minimal noise - Fan blade fins direct airflow to increase air pressure for maximum cooling performance and reduce air resistance and minimise noise
- Anti-vibration pads - Anti-Vibration pads absorb and dampen vibrations caused by fan rotation
- Removable fan blades - Removable fan blades for easier access to clear dust build up
- Hub syncs RGB products - Synchronise all Aerocool RGB products and other RGB 4-pin compatible products
- Hub outputs up to 24W - Both LED outputs collectively support up to 24 Watts
- Hub controls up to five fans - Controls up to five fans compatible with both 4-pin and 3-pin connectors
- 8 hubs connect to a MB - Up to eight individual hubs (P7-H1) can be connected and identified with the built-in switch board through a single motherboard
- Hub works with Win 7 and newer - The P7-H1 RGB Fan Hub software is compatible with Window 7 and newer versions
- Ways to install the hub - Multiple ways to install the hub inside the case using Velcro strap, screws or zip ties
- Hub Main Function: PWM Fan Speed Control
- Hub Connector: 9-Pin USB 2.0
- Hub LED Output: 2 Connectors (Expandable)
- Hub LED Output (Watt): Up to 24 Watts
- Hub Fan Output Port: 5 Ports
- Hub Fan Output (Watt): Up to 18 Watts
- Hub System Compatibility: Windows 7 and Newer Versions
- Hub Software Enabled: LED Light Control
- Fan Dimension (L x W x H): 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 1200rpm
- Fan Starting Voltage: 9V
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12V
- Fan Rated Current: 0.15 A
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.01 mmH2O
- Fan Air Flow: 45.8 CFM
- Fan Noise Level: 14.5 dBA
- Fan Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
- Fan MTBF: 60000 hrs
- Has Mains Plug: No
- Colour: Black
- What's In The Box: Fan, Manual, Screws x 4, Zip ties x 4, Velcro strap x 1
- Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 130mm x 190mm x 85mm (W x H x D)
|Product Type||System cabinet fan kit|
|Package Content||3 fans, fan RGB LED controller||
Heatsink & Fan
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||Hydraulic bearing|
|Rotation Speed||1200 rpm|
|Air Flow||45.8 cfm|
|Air Pressure||1.01 mm|
|Noise Level||14.5 dBA|
|Start Voltage||9 V|
|Rated Current||0.15 A|
|Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Features||Detachable fan blades, integrated anti-vibration pads, RGB LED, 3 LED modes||
Aerocool Project 7 3 x P7 F12 Fans Ask an owner
Aerocool Project 7 3 x P7 F12 Fans Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.