Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Coolermaster Masterwatt Lite V2 400w PSU
- Advanced Circuit Design
- Silent and Durable Fan
- Green Power
- Safety Guardian
- 80 Plus Standard 230v PSU
Mfr part code: MPX-4001-ACABW-KS
Coolermaster Masterwatt Lite V2 400w PSU Product Description
We want the MasterWatt Lite Series to be that simple. In the box are all the essentials of a reliable engine so you don't have to think about it. We added higher-end perks like Active PFC and PWM technology for more stability, and made sure we met ErP 2013 and CE ratings for safety and low energy impact. It's the survival kit for reliable, affordable power.
- Advanced Circuit Design: Active PFC + PWM combined with dual forward topology and double EMI filter enhances power output efficiency and increases the performance and stability of your system
- Silent and Durable Fan: Cooler Master's 120mm HDB temperature control fan can operate more smoothly without friction, which makes it quiet and more durable.
- Green Power: Compliant with ErP 2013 Lot6, which guarantees that your PSU will use less than 1W on system standby and lower than 45% transferring efficiency on 5V standby.
- Safety Guardian: Full protection (OCP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OPP) with built-in Over Temperature Protection (OTP). Minimizes the risk of damage from power outages.
- 80 Plus Standard 230V EU Certified: 85% efficiency typically."
- Nominal power 400W
- AC input voltage 200 - 240 V
- AC input frequency 47 - 63 Hz
- Input current 3.5 - 5A
- Power factor 0.9
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) type Active
- Combined power (+3.3V) 120 W
- Combined power (+12V) 360 W
- Combined power (+5V) 120 W
- Combined power (-12V) 3.6 W
- Combined power (+5Vsb) 12.5 W
- Max output current (+3.3V) 20 A
- Max output current (+12V) 30 A
- Max output current (+5V) 0.3 A
- Max output current (-12V) 0.3 A
- Max output current (+5Vsb) 2.5 A
- Power protection features Over current, Over power, Over voltage, Under voltage, Short circuit
- Efficiency 85%
- Hold time 10 ms
- Overheat protection Yes
- Fan diameter 120mm
- Cooling type Active
- Number of fans 1
- Fan location Top
- Ports & interfaces
- Motherboard power connector 24-pin ATX
- Number of SATA power connectors 6
- Peripheral (Molex) power connectors (4-pin) 3
- PCI Express power connectors (6+2 pin) 1
- CPU power connector (4+4 pin) 1
- Floppy drive power connector 1
- Form factor ATX
- Purpose PC
- ATX version 2.31
- Bearing technology HDB
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) 100000 h
- Colour of product Black
- Operating temperature (T-T) 0 - 40 °C
- Width 150 mm
- Depth 140 mm
- Height 86 mm
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.31||
|Input Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 200 - 240 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 1 x power 8 pin +12V with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 6 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 3 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector ¦ 1 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||400 Watt|
|Output Current||+12V - 30 A ¦ +3.3V - 20 A ¦ +5V - 20 A ¦ -12V - 0.3 A ¦ +5VSB - 2.5 A|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS||
|Cooling System||120 mm fan|
|Features||Over current protection, over voltage protection, overpower protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, temperature controlled fan, thermal protection|
|Compliant Standards||TUV, BSMI, CB, CCC, FCC, cTUVus, Energy-Related Products (ErP) Lot 6, KC, EAC, ErP 2013, RCM||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C||
Dimensions & Weight
Coolermaster Masterwatt Lite V2 400w PSU Ask an owner
Coolermaster Masterwatt Lite V2 400w PSU Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.