£ 300.99 inc. vat
£ 250.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Netgear Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router
- Supports LTE CAT 16, LTE Advanced 4-band Carrier Aggregation, 4x4 MIMO, 256QAM...
- Always-on connection you can count on and share with up to 32 WiFi devices on-the-go...
Mfr part code: MR1100-100EUS
Netgear Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router Product Description
The NETGEAR Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router is the world's first commercial Gigabit-class LTE mobile hotspot router to achieve maximum download speeds of 1 Gbps. It combines ultrafast download speeds, support for Cat 16 LTE Advanced and 4-band Carrier Aggregation, providing the best Internet connection possible while on-the-go, or at home.
|Device Type||Mobile hotspot|
|Built-in Devices||NAS server, 2.4" display|
|Max Transfer Rate||1 Gbps|
|Cellular Protocol||LTE Advanced||
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Features||Parental control, DLNA Media Server, 4T4R MIMO technology, dual band|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||microSD|
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x USB - Type C ¦ 2 x aerial - TS-9 ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 - Type A||
|SIM Card Supported||Micro-SIM x 1|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable|
|Included Accessories||Power adapter||
Dimensions & Weight
Netgear Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router Ask an owner
Netgear Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.