£ 99.99 inc. vat
£ 83.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Thermaltake Core X31 Mid Tower Case Product Description
Thermaltake Core X31 Tempered Glass Edition Mid Tower Chassis
The Core X31 Tempered Glass Edition mid tower features a durable 4mm thick tempered glass window, riser GPU support bracket with optional PCI-e riser cable, two preinstalled 140mm Riing Blue fans, and it outstanding cooling performance. With its unprecedented space for high-end configurations and liquid cooling expansion, the Core X31 supports the latest PC hardware, and all high-end GPU cards. The Core X31 is an ideal choice for those who are looking for a space-saving chassis with excellent expandability and superior ventilation!
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
4mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Gorgeous View
The tempered glass features 4mm thickness that guarantees the durability of the window. Moreover, the enlarged window design permits users to fully display and admire all components of the liquid-cooling system. Show off your dedicated set in the subtlest manner!
Fully Modular Concept
The fully modular drive cages minimize the hassles of installation and removal. Especially, the Core X31 utilizes a tool-less drive bay design that allows users to freely interchange the 3.5" and 2.5" hard-drives to suit their particular needs. The dual drive bay concept of "2+3" offers a good ratio for accessories and storage devices.
Riser GPU Support Bracket
Specially designed with dual GPU placement, the Core X31 has the support for vertical graphic card layout with dual PCI-E slots design. The PCI-e riser cable is optional. Plus, the included riser GPU support bracket not only can prevent the graphic card from sagging, but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard.
Thermaltake PCI-e X16 Riser Cable (Optional) - Support a wide range of GPU solutions.
*Note: Suggested VGA thickness up to 50mm(2.5 -slot reference card standard) with 7mm space for ventilation.
The Core X31 supports motherboards up to standard ATX, a tower CPU cooler with maximum height 180mm, and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 420mm in length without HDD rack. The Core X31 still leaves plenty of interior space for cable management even after installing a high-wattage PSU with 220mm in length without bottom fan. Moreover, with the tool-free design, users can easily mount up to three 3.5"/2.5" (with HDD cage) and two 5.25" storage devices into the build at the same time.
Featuring a width of 250mm, the Core X31 enables users to build a complete high-end system that supports up to triple 120mm, double 140mm liquid cooling radiators or up to 200mm case fans. Additionally, to improve system ventilation, the Core X31 comes with two 140mm Riing Blue fans. One is at the front. Another is installed at the rear.
Patented Riing 14 LED Blue - A 140mm patented blue LED Ring radiator fan with high-static pressure design.
- Dimension (H x W x D) 497 x 250 x 511 mm
- Net Weight 8.8 kg / 19.5 lb
- Side Panel Tempered Glass (4mm thickness)
- Colour Exterior & Interior: Black
- Material SPCC
- Cooling System Front (intake): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing LED Blue fan (1400rpm, 28dBA) x 1 (1000rpm, 22dBA with LNC)
Rear (exhaust): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing LED Blue fan (1400rpm, 28dBA) x 1 (1000rpm, 22dBA with LNC)
- Drive Bays - Accessible 2 x 5.25''- Hidden- x 3.5'' or 2.5'' (HDD Cage)
- Expansion Slots 8 + 2
- Motherboards 6.7" x 6.7" (Mini ITX), 9.6" x 9.6" (Micro ATX), 12" x 9.6" (ATX)
- I/O Port USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- LCS Upgradable Supports 1/2" 、3/8" 、1/4" water tube
- CPU cooler height limitation:180mm
- VGA length limitation: 278mm (with HDD rack) 420mm (without HDD rack)
- PSU length limitation: 180mm (With One Bottom Fan) 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)
- Front: 2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 200mm
- Top: 3 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm
- Bottom:2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm
- Front: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mm
- Top:1 x 360mm, 1 x 280mm
- Rear:1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm
Add-ons and Accessories
£21.64 ex. vat
£79.10 ex. vat
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ATX|
|Internal Bays Qty||8|
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||2|
|Cooling System||Front: 120 mm fan x 1 / Riing LED Blue fan ¦ Rear: 120 mm fan x 1 / Riing LED Blue fan ¦ Rear: 120 mm fan mount x 1 ¦ Top: 120 mm fan mount x 2|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||180 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||420 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, supports 120/140 mm radiator in bottom, supports 120/140 mm radiator in rear, supports 240/280/360 mm radiator in top, supports 280/360 mm radiator in front panel||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x front accessible - 5.25" ¦ 3 (total) / 3 (free) x internal - 3.5" ¦ 3 (total) / 3 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x headphones/speakers - mini-jack ¦ 2 x USB 2.0||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake Core X31 Mid Tower Case Ask an owner
Thermaltake Core X31 Mid Tower Case Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.