£ 92.99 inc. vat
£ 77.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Antec HCG 650W Gold Power Supply
- 120mm FDB Fan
- Zero RPM Mode
- 100% Modular
- PhaseWave design
Mfr part code: 0-761345-11631-2
Antec HCG 650W Gold Power Supply Product Description
High Current Gamer
The latest generation of High Current Gamer Gold power supplies offer unparalleled stability and 80 PLUS® Gold-certified efficiency, thanks to the top-grade Japanese capacitors and Active PFC. Advanced thermal control with the Zero RPM mode enables optimal balance between silence and cooling, and a quiet 120 mm fluid dynamic bearing fan completes the package. The CircuitShield&tm; suite of industrial-grade protections ensures that the power delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment. If loads of power, high-level engineering and extreme efficiency are what you're after, the High Current Gamer Gold series is the winner.
- 80 PLUS® Gold
- Fully Modular
- 100% Japenese Heavy-Duty Caps
- Zero RPM
- 10 Year Warranty
A server-class full-bridge LLC design
High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure the tightest DC stability and regulation, for reliability that you and your system can count on.
PhaseWave&tarde; Design - A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
120 mm FDB Fan
The whisper-quiet, fluid dynamic bearing fan provides high airflow with the durability and longevity that is a signature of Antec quality.
Zero RPM Mode
The HCG Gold series is equipped with the Zero RPM fan mode, which uses thermal sensors to activate the fan only when you need it. With Xero RPM mode, the HCG Gold series works hard - and smart.
COMPACT FORM FULL-SIZE PERFORMANCE
Push your system to the limit with peace of mind
Net Weight: 2.04Kgs
Gross Weight: 3.36Kgs
An extra capacitor located at the ends of 12V cables store power, preventing brownouts from sudden demand spikes and providing an extra power reserve where you need it, when you need it most.
- Guarenteed 650W of Continuous Power™ from Antec
- 100% Modular - Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 80 PLUS® Gold certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricty bill
- PhaseWave™ Design - A server-class full-bridge LLC design wth a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Antec Quality 10 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm FDB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Zero RPM Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control with fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
- 99% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO
- 100% Japenese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximise your system's performance
- 28(18+10) pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors
- ATX12V 2.4 - Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- Compact size 140mm depth power supply is the best choice for compact ATX chassis
|Features||Overheat protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, overpower protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, surge & inrush protection, PhaseWave design, DC-DC technology, Zero RPM fan mode, fluid dynamic bearing cooling fan, CircuitShield, no load operation protection, PowerCache, fully modular|
|Cables Included||Power 24 pin ATX modular cable 61 cm ¦ Power 8 pin EPS12V modular cable 65 cm ¦ 2 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section modular cable 75 cm ¦ 2 x Serial ATA power cable 81 cm ¦ 4 pin internal power cable 69 cm ¦ 4 pin mini-power connector modular cable 10.1 cm|
|Cooling System||120 mm fan|
|Compliant Standards||TUV, BSMI, CB, CCC, FCC, cTUVus, EAC, RCM||
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Input Voltage Margin||+ 10% / - 10%|
|Frequency Required||50 - 60 Hz + 10% / - 10%|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 4 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 8 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 3 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Power Capacity||650 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 20 A ¦ +5V - 20 A ¦ +12V - 54 A ¦ -12V - 0.3 A ¦ +5VSB - 3 A|
|Power Factor (PF)||0.9|
|Modular Cable Management||Yes|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 10 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Weight||3.36 kg|
Antec HCG 650W Gold Power Supply Ask an owner
Antec HCG 650W Gold Power Supply Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.