£ 201.70 inc. vat
£168.08 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Product ConditionCosmetic Damage The item is damaged or scratched but fully operative
EXDISPLAY Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD Product Description
The Samsung SSD 860 PRO is the new Samsungâ€™s Client-PC SATA SSDs, specially designed for high-end computing devices. Building on the reputation of the Samsung SSD 850 PRO, the worldâ€™s first V-NAND SSD for Client PCs, the new Samsung SSD 860 PRO drives achieve top class performance for SATA SSDs, offering improvements in speed, reliability, and compatibility. The 860 PRO comes equipped with Samsungâ€™s newly designed MJX controller along with the latest 2bit MLC V-NAND architecture.
The legacy Serial-ATA (SATA) interface faces the theoretical bandwidth limitation of 600MB/s which many SSD manufacturers have tried to reach over the years. Among them, Samsung, which first brought V-NAND technology to the market through the 850 PRO, continuously strives to improve product reliability and performance, even with the SATA interface limitations. Powered by Samsungâ€™s latest 64-layer 2bit MLC V-NAND technology, the 860 PRO, the successor of the 850 PRO, delivers best-in-class sequential read (up to 560 MB/s) and write (up to 530 MB/s) speeds and along with high sustainable performance for the professionals who always pursue best achievement
The 860 PRO offers guaranteed endurance and ultimate reliability, with up to approximately 8 times higher Total Bytes Written (TBW) than the 850 PRO and an industry-leading 5-year limited warranty. Up to 4,800 TBW powered by the latest V-NAND technology, which is the highest TBW rating industry-wide, will give you absolute confidence in your SSD.
Furthermore, the 860 PRO assures long-term dependable performance with minimal performance degradation. The 860 PRO provides up to 25% better sustained performance compare to that of its predecessor. This means you can experience the high performance of the SSD even with heavy daily workload.
Smart Compatibility with a Refined Controller
The 860 PRO delivers expanded system compatibility. The refined ECC algorithm and revamped controller generate strong sustainable performance near SATAâ€™s limits, and the improved queued trim provides for better Linux compatibility. The 860 PRO is uniquely designed for not only Client-PCs but also NASs (Network Attached Storages) and workstations thanks to its Samsung 2bit MLC V-NAND composition.
Advanced Data Encryption
The 860 PRO provides multiple advanced data encryption features. Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security technology will help keep data safe at all times. The 860 PRO includes an AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption engine to ensure that your personal files remain secure. Being hardware-based, the encryption engine secures your data without the performance degradation that you may experience with software-based encryption. Also, the 860 PRO is compliant with various advanced security management solutions (TCG Opal and Encrypted Drive-IEEE1667).
Samsung Data Migration and Magician Software
The 860 PRO comes with Samsung Data Migration and Magician software, which is easy to install and makes management of you SSD simple. Samsung Data Migration software is easy to use, yet provides a very powerful â€œCustom Cloningâ€ feature that makes migration effortless even when the source data is greater than the SSDâ€™s capacity. Magician provides personalized firmware checks and additional functions tailored for individual usersâ€™ drives. It even updates the firmware automatically to make sure that the drivesâ€™ performance stays up to date.
- Interface: SATA 6GB/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 GB/s & 1.5 interfaces
- Capacity: 512GB
- Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
- NAND Flash Memory: Samsung V-NAND 2bitMLC
- DRAM Cache Memory: 512MB LPDDR4
- Dimensions: 100 x 69.85 x 6.8mm
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- TBW: 600TB
- Supporting Features: TRIM (Required OS support), Garbage Collection, S.M.A.R.T
- Data Security: AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption, TCG/Opal V2.0, Encrypted Drive (IEEE1667)
- Sequential Read: 560 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 530 MB/s
- 4KB Ran. Read (QD1): 11,000 IOPS
- 4KB Ran. Write (QD1): 43,000 IOPS
- 4KB Ran. Read (QD32): 100,000 IOPS
- 4KB Ran. Write (QD32): 90,000 IOPS
- Idle / DIPM on: 40 mW
- Active / Read / Write: 2 W
- Devslp: 2 mW
- Operating Temperature: 0c to 70c
- Non-Operating Temperature: -45c to 85c
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Non-Operating Shock: 1500g, duration: 0.5ms, 3 axis
- Non-Operating Vibration: 20~2,000Hz, 20G
- MTBF: 2 Million Hours
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.64save £0.78 £4.05 ex. vat
£7.10save £0.41 £5.57 ex. vat
£49.97save £5.01 £37.46 ex. vat
EXDISPLAY Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD Ask an owner
EXDISPLAY Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.