£ 31.96 inc. vat
£ 26.63 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Thermaltake Shock Pro RGB Gaming Headset
- Striking Visual Illumination
- Retractable Microphone
- Auto Adjusting Headband
- Lightweight & Durable Design
- Multiplatform PC & Mobile Gaming Ready
Mfr part code: HT-HSE-ANECBK-23
Thermaltake Shock Pro RGB Gaming Headset Product Description
The SHOCK PRO RGB gaming headset comes in a sleek lightweight minimalistic design that features stunning sound and comfort for long gaming sessions. The design features include: a 40mm neodymium driver for rich audio clarity, 256 color illumination with 7 preset colors and 2 lighting effect modes: pulse jumping and single color pulse mode, auto-adjusting headband design, retractable microphone, built-in physical controls for easy access to volume, microphone and lighting controls, and thick ear cushion construction for optimal ergonomic comfort.
- 40MM NEODYMIUM DRIVERS: High-quality 40mm neodymium drivers for balanced in-game audio.
- STRIKING VISUAL ILLUMINATION: 256 color illumination with 7 preset colors and 2 lighting effect modes: pulse jumping and single color pulse mode.
- BUILT-IN CONTROLS: For easy access to volume, microphone and lighting effect controls.
- RETRACTABLE MICROPHONE: Microphone provides crystal clear communication whilst you came for those all-important instructions for team strategy and win.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED AUTO ADJUSTING HEADBAND: Compatible with all head sizes.
- PREMIUM COMFORT FOR LONG GAMING SESSIONS: Large sized ear-cups for maximum comfort and lowered noise interference
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE DESIGN: Game for hours on end and in maximum comfort during long gaming sessions.
- NOT JUST FOR GAMING: Listen to high-quality audio outside the game and make the SHOCK PRO RGB part of your key lifestyle choice.
- MULTIPLATFORM PC GAMING AND MOBILE GAMING READY: Use of specially selected drivers and microphone allow perfect impedance matching for PCs, MAC, PS4®, Xbox® One and mobile devices*.
*Y-cable 2 to 1 converter included
*Certain Xbox One controllers may require a Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter (Sold separately)
*PS4 and Xbox One operate in stereo mode only with use of analog cable
- WEIGHT(G): 328G
- DRIVER UNIT (MM) 40MM NEODYMIUM MAGNET
- CHANNEL STEREO
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20 HZ ~ 20 KHZ
- IMPEDANCE 32 OHM
- SENSITIVITY 97 +/-3DB
- MIC DIRECTIVITY OMNI-DIRECTIONAL
- MIC NOISE CANCELLING N/A
- MIC FREQUENCY 100HZ ~ 10 KHZ
- MIC IMPEDANCE < 2.2K OHM
- MIC SENSITIVITY -38 +/- 3DB
|Additional Functions||LED lights|
|Recommended Use||Game console, computer||
|Headphones Form Factor||Circumaural|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Max Input Power||100 mW|
|Microphone Operation Mode||Uni-directional|
|Frequency Response||100 - 10000 Hz||
|Controls||Volume, microphone on/mute||
|Cable Length||2 m||
|Cables Included||Headset adapter ¦ Headset cable - 2 m|
Thermaltake Shock Pro RGB Gaming Headset Ask an owner
Thermaltake Shock Pro RGB Gaming Headset Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.