£ 385.22 inc. vat£526.79save £141.57
£ 321.01 ex. vat£438.99save £117.98
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Samsung 1TB 970 PRO V-NAND M.2
- PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Samsung Phoenix controller
- 3,500MB/s Seq. Read
- 2,700MB/s Seq. Write
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Mfr part code: MZ-V7P1T0BW
Samsung 1TB 970 PRO V-NAND M.2 Product Description
THE SAMSUNG SSD 970 PRO
The Samsung SSD 970 PRO is the 3rd generation of Samsung's Client-PC NVMe SSD. The Samsung 970 PRO is specially designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers and professionals whose workloads are intensive on PCs and workstations. Featuring the latest Samsung 2bit MLC V-NAND technology and a newly enhanced Phoenix controller, the 970 PRO delivers fearless performance and unprecedented reliability in a small M.2 2280 form factor and offer customers the most advanced Samsung SSD technology currently available for Client PCs.
Delivering unprecedented performance, the 970 PRO maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth. With much greater performance than the previous generation, the new 970 PRO offers unparalleled sequential read/write speeds of up to 3,500/2,700 MB/s respectively and random performance of up to 500,000 IOPS for both of read/write operations. The 970 PRO is the best solution for processing massive amounts of data, 4K graphic work, 4K/DirectX 12 games and data analytics.
Unparalleled Reliability & Exceptional Endurance
The 970 PRO boasts exceptional endurance with up to 1,200 TBW, which is 50 percent higher than that of the previous model, thanks to the latest Samsung V-NAND technology.* Thermal control solutions enable enhanced performance with reduced heat risk. Dynamic Thermal Guard(DTG) technology proactively prevents overheating, and a heat spreader with an integrated thin copper film dissipates heat more efficiently. A new nickel coating on the Phoenix controller also helps to shed heat faster during heavy workload use in order to ensure the high levels of quality and reliability for which Samsung is known. The 970 PRO comes with a 5-year warranty.
System Design Flexibility
The 970 PRO enables convenient storage expansion across many different devices. The 970 PRO comes in 512GB/1TB capacities in a compact M.2 2280 form factor. In addition, the 970 PRO offers high power efficiency as well as exceptional speed, making it the ideal solution to use with applications ranging from ultra-thin computing to high-performance computing systems.
Advanced Data Encryption
The 970 PRO provides multiple advanced data encryption features. Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security technology will help keep data safe at all times. The 970 PRO includes an AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption engine to ensure that your personal files remain secure. Being hardware-based, the encryption engine secures your data without the performance degradation that you may experience with software-based encryption. Also, the 970 PRO is compliant with various advanced security management solutions
Samsung Data Migration and Magician Software
The 970 PRO comes with Samsung Data Migration and Magician software, which is easy to install and makes management of you SSD simple. * Samsung Data Migration software is easy to use, yet provides a very powerful "Custom Cloning" feature that makes migration effortless even when the amount of source data is greater than the SSD's capacity. Magician provides personalized firmware checks and additional functionality tailored to the drives of individual users. It even updates the firmware automatically to make sure that the drive's performance stays up to date.
*To download Samsung Data Migration and Magician, please visit www.samsung.com/samsungssd
- Usage Application Client PCs
- Interface PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Capacity 1TB
- Controller Samsung Phoenix Controller
- NAND Flash Memory: Samsung V-NAND 2bit MLC
- DRAM Cache Memory 1GB LPDDR4
- Dimension Max 80.15 x Max 22.15 x Max 2.38mm
- Form Factor M.2(2280)
- Sequential Read Up to 3,500 MB/s
- Sequential Write Up to 2,700 MB/s
- QD 1 Thread 1 Ran. Read 15,000 IOPS
- QD 1 Thread 1 Ran. Write 55,000 IOPS
- QD 32 Thread 4 Ran. Read 500,000 OPS
- QD 32 Thread 4 Ran Write 500,000 IOPS
- 50 0,000 ,000 ,000 ,000 ,000 IOPSIOPS IOPS
- Power Consumption Idle (ASPT on) 30 mW
- Active (Avg.) Read 5.2 W
- Active (Avg.) Write 5.7 W
- DEVSLP L1.2 mode 5 mW
- Temp Operating 0'c - 70'c Non -Operating -45°C to 85°c
- Humidity 5% to 95% non -condensing
- Shock Non -Operating 1,500G, duration: 0.5ms, 3 axis
- Vibration Non-Operating 20~2,000Hz, 20G
- MTBF 1.5 million hours
- Warranty TBW 1200TB
- Warranty Period 5 years, limited
- Supporting Features TRIM (required OS support), Garbage Collection, S.M.A.R.T
- Data Security AES256-bit full disk encryption, TCG/Opal V21.0, Encrypted Drive
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||3D multi-level cell (MLC)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe)|
|Features||Microsoft eDrive compatible, Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm, V-NAND Technology, Temperature Monitoring, NVM Express (NVMe) 1.3, Samsung Phoenix Controller|
|SSD Endurance||600 TB|
|Internal Data Rate||3500 MBps (read) / 2700 MBps (write)|
|Maximum 4KB Random Write||500000 IOPS|
|Maximum 4KB Random Read||500000 IOPS||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe) - M.2 Card|
|Compatible Bay||M.2 2280||
|Power Consumption||8.5 Watt (active configurable max) ¦ 5.2 Watt (active) ¦ 30 mW (idle max)||
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 1667||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms half-sine|
Samsung 1TB 970 PRO V-NAND M.2 Ask an owner
Samsung 1TB 970 PRO V-NAND M.2 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.