Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Sony LTO Ultrium 3 400-800GB Backup Media Tape
- Pre-labeled cartridge
- Impressive data transfer rate
- Ideal to back up, restore and archive large applications
- High-speed access with LTO Cartridge Memory
Mfr part code: LTX400GN
Customers Also Viewed
Sony LTO Ultrium 3 400-800GB Backup Media Tape Product Description
Sony LTO Ultrium 3 media is the next generation of LTO that doubles the capacity to 400GB native (800GB compressed) and doubles the transfer rate to 80MB/second native (160MB/second compressed). Sony's proprietary Advanced Alloy Armored Metal Particle (A3MP) technology provides high-output characteristics while also maintaining a high resistance to environmental conditions. Sony also developed highly accurate servo signal technology that improves data writing and reading accuracy. Super orientation technology orients the metal particles in the same direction to minimize noise interference.
- Massive storage capacity of up to 800GB compressed data (400GB native)
- Impressive data transfer rate of 80MB/s native and 160MB/s compressed
- Ideal to back up, restore and archive large applications.
- High-speed access with LTO Cartridge Memory (LTO-CM)
- High reliability and durability
- Available in Write-Once Read-Many (WORM) format to protect valuable data against accidental erasure and prevent alteration of archived data files
- Cleaning Tape: LTXCL
|Tape Cartridge||Ultrium 3|
|Media Included Qty||1||
|Native Capacity||400 GB|
|Compressed Capacity||800 GB|
Sony LTO Ultrium 3 400-800GB Backup Media Tape Ask an owner
Sony LTO Ultrium 3 400-800GB Backup Media Tape Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.