£ 295.98 inc. vat
£ 246.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
APC Rack PDU, Basic, Zero U, 32A, 230V, (20)C13 & (4)C19
- For UPS advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Vertical Mounting Capabilities
- Wide range of input and output connections
Mfr part code: AP7553
Customers Also Viewed
£ 887.99 inc. vat
£ 739.99 ex. vat
APC Rack PDU, Basic, Zero U, 32A, 230V, (20)C13 & (4)C19 Product Description
Basic Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) allow users to distribute power outlets to rack-mount equipment.
APC offers a wide variety of Basic Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs), which allow users to distribute power outlets to rack-mount equipment. Horizontal and vertical units are available as well as a variety of power inputs and outputs to fit most power environments. APC now offers Basic Rack PDUs that mount vertically, without tools in the rear channel of a NetShelter VX.
Toolless Mounting Capabilities
Units do not require additional tools to mount into APC NetShelter Enclosure, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure.
Vertical Mounting Capabilities
Easily mounts vertically in racks or enclosures and occupies zero U of valuable rack space, which allows more equipment in the rack. Units that mount vertically are optimized to fit in a NetShelter enclosures.
Resettable circuit breakers
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
Single input power source
Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
Wide range of input and output connections
Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
Total Cost of Ownership
Low Cost Power Distribution
Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price.
- Nominal Output Voltage - 230V
- Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase - 32A
- Output Connections- (20) IEC 320 C13 / (4) IEC 320 C19
- Nominal Input Voltage - 200V, 208V, 230V
- Input Frequency - 47 - 63 Hz
- Input Connections - IEC 309 32A 2P+E
- Cord Length - 3.05 meters
- Number of Power Cords - 1
- Maximum Input Current per phase - 32A
- Load Capacity - 7360 VA
- Net Weight - 5.57 KG
- Maximum Height - 1619.00 mm
- Maximum Width - 56.00 mm
- Maximum Depth - 44.00 mm
- Shipping Weight - 6.48 KG
- Shipping Height - 2134.00 mm
- Shipping Width - 152.00 mm
- Shipping Depth - 127.00 mm
- Color - Black
- Operating Environment - 0 - 45 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity - 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation - 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature - -25 - 65 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity - 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation - 0-15000 meters
- Regulatory Approvals - CE, VDE
- Standard Warranty - 2 years repair or replace
- RoHS - Compliant
- REACH - REACH: Contains No SVHCs
Sustainable Offer Status
Includes: Installation guide, Rack Mounting brackets, Toolless Mounting Kit
|Output Connectors||24 x power IEC 60320 C13, power IEC 60320 C19|
|Device Type||Power distribution strip - rack-mountable|
|Height (Rack Units)||0U|
|Cord Length||3.1 m|
|Input Connector(s)||1 x power IEC 309|
|Input Connectors||1 x power IEC 60309|
|Power Output Connectors Details||20 x power IEC 60320 C13 ¦ 4 x power IEC 60320 C19|
|Input Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Output Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Max Electric Current||32 A||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Cables Included||Power cable - integrated - 3.1 m|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Included|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95%||
Dimensions & Weight
|Designed For||P/N: AR3100, AR3150|
APC Rack PDU, Basic, Zero U, 32A, 230V, (20)C13 & (4)C19 Ask an owner
APC Rack PDU, Basic, Zero U, 32A, 230V, (20)C13 & (4)C19 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.