£ 68.97 inc. vat
£ 57.47 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 500W PSU
- Sophisticatedly Designed Exterior Shroud
- Low Ripple Noise
- High Amperage Single +12V Rail
- 8A Input Current
Mfr part code: PS-TPD-0500NNFAGE-1
Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 500W PSU Product Description
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified and Intel C6/C7 States Ready - Toughpower GX1 saves energy through its high energy efficiency up to 90% and is certified to 80 PLUS® Gold. The series has been optimized to work with all generations of Intel's processors to achieve maximum energy saving.
- Ultra Quiet 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan - Featuring an 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan to kept friction at really low levels even after prolonged usage while guaranteeing superior cooling performance and silent operation.
- Low Ripple Noise - The maximum ripple/noise is lower than 60mV on the +12V rail, and lower than 40mV on the +5V &+3.3V rails to ensure an excellent power supply stability. Low ripple noise will keep your performance-critical components, such as high-end graphics cards, to operate reliably for longer.
- < ±3% Strict Voltage Regulation - The voltage regulation of the PSU is set to no more than ±3% for major rails to meet the highest performance. The strict voltage regulation is better than Intel's standard ±5% for major rails and ±10% for -12V.
- Sophisticatedly Designed Exterior Shroud - Sophisticatedly designed exterior shroud stimulates the aesthetic of your power supply while protecting the inner components from a direct contact.
- Multiple Connectors - Comes with multiple connectors that power the system at an advantageous voltage and make cable installation an easy task.
- High Quality Japanese 105°C/221°F Main Capacitor - Comes with high quality 105 °C (221 ° F) Japanese main capacitor to greatly improve the durability and offer the highest stability and reliability.
- High Amperage Single +12V Rail & DC to DC Design - Powerful single +12V rail and DC to DC design ensure a stable and reliable supply to other PC components.
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX||
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 2 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 4 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 6 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||500 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 18 A ¦ +5V - 18 A ¦ +12V - 41 A ¦ -12V - 0.3 A ¦ +5VSB - 2.5 A|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold||
|Cooling System||120 mm fan|
|Features||Fluid dynamic bearing cooling fan|
|Compliant Standards||TUV, BSMI, FCC, S Mark, cTUVus, EAC||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 90% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 500W PSU Ask an owner
Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 500W PSU Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.