£ 5.88 inc. vat
£ 4.90 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Verbatim 12x CD-RW Discs - 10 Pack Spindle
- 700MB Capacity
- 12x Write Speed
- 10 Pack Spindle
- Scratch Resistant Disc Surface
Mfr part code: 43480
Customers Also Viewed
Verbatim 12x CD-RW Discs - 10 Pack Spindle Product Description
A revolutionary phase change optical recording material, SERL (Super Eutectic Recording Layer) is behind the success of Verbatim's CD-RW disc. This high technology material ensures smooth switching between record / erase phases along with high thermal stability in the recording layer. The stability in the recording layer translates into high reliability, low signal noise and long-term archive stability.
- High Performance Recording Layer
- Extra Protection Durability Layer
- Minimum of 1000 times overwrite
- Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity: 700MB
- Speed: 12x
- Pack Style: 10 Pack Spindle
- Disc Surface: Scratch Resistant
Verbatim CD-RW discs are ideal for anyone who wants to store and rewrite data or images. Verbatim's CD-RW is ideal for applications such as personal data storage, multimedia presentations, digital image storage (including digital photography), temporary storage of internet downloads, back-up, archiving, prepress and software development. With Verbatim CD-RW media there is virtually no way to ruin a disc in the recording process. If something is not exactly right, just rewrite that portion or the entire disc. Simple!
|Max. Write Speed||12x|
|Media Included Qty||10|
|Min. Rewrite Speed||8x||
|Native Capacity||700 MB|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
Verbatim 12x CD-RW Discs - 10 Pack Spindle Ask an owner
Verbatim 12x CD-RW Discs - 10 Pack Spindle Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.