£ 145.97 inc. vat
£121.64 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
NetGear ProSafe FS116P 16-port Switch with PoE
- Networking Product Advice: 01430 433 671 or Solutions@Ebuyer.com
- 16 Port
Mfr part code: FS116PEU
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 242.98 inc. vat£255.60save £12.62
£202.48 ex. vat£213.00save £10.52
NetGear ProSafe FS116P 16-port Switch with PoE Product Description
Connectivity with PoE
The Netgear FS116P 'Power over Ethernet' (PoE) enabled switch provides 16 x 10/00 Fast Ethernet ports for data communications. 8 of these ports can also provide PoE, the IEEE 802.3af industry standard to deliver power as well as data over the same Ethernet cable. Power over Ethernet greatly simplifies the positioning and installation of wireless and IP devices, such as wireless access points, IP-based CCTV cameras and VoIP phones. PoE eliminates the need to position dedicated electrical sockets near each and every mobile wireless device, lowering installation costs. The Netgear FS116P PoE switch enables network administrators to position their IP and wireless devices anywhere they choose, i.e. high up on ceilings or walls, even where AC power would have difficult to access and expensive to install.
An advanced auto-sensing algorithm provides power only to 802.3af end devices, so there is no need to be concerned about damaging non-PoE equipment. In addition, as with all of NETGEAR's power over Ethernet switches, the Netgear FS116P discontinues the power when PoE devices are disconnected. Easy to set-up and reliable, the Netgear ProSafe FS116P unmanaged Power over Ethernet switch automatically determines PoE requirements, speed, duplex and cable type of each connection using Auto Uplink™ technology.
Value for Money
With data network switching and Power over Ethernet integrated into a single casing, the Netgear Prosafe FS116P unmanaged switch saves space, reduces cabling costs and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets for wireless and IP devices. All this minimises disruption in the office and lowers installation costs by eliminating the need for electricians and extension reels.
- Data switching & Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) in one unit
- 16 data switching ports, 8 of which provide PoE
- Reduces cables & eliminates need for dedicated electrical outlets
- Locate wireless devices high on walls or ceilings for max coverage
- AutoUplink™ auto detects speed, duplex & cable type
- Automatically detects PoE devices & supplies power as needed
- Compact & Flexible design at an attractive price
Number of Built-in Network Ports
- 16 x 10/100Mbps port - Auto-negotiation of MDI-II (One MDI-X MIDI uplink port)
- Power, PoE Maximum Power
- Per Port: Link, Activity, Speed, PoE Active, PoE Status
- 3.2 Gbps
- Less than 20 ìs for 64-byte frames in store-and-forward mode for 100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
- 48 bit MAC addresses
- Automatic MAC Address Learning
- Address table up to 1K MAC address
- W 287 mm (11.3")
- D 103 mm (4.1")
- H 27 mm (1.1")
- 5 years for unit
- 2 year for power adapter
- Netgear ProSafe 16 Port 10/100 Switch with Power over Ethernet FS116P
- AC Adapter
- Wall-mount kit
- Installation guide
- Warranty/Support Information card
Please note: networking components such as switches, routers, UPS and wireless devices require that speeds & standards be consistent throughout the network to gain optimum performance. To avoid compatibility clashes or for advice, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Ports||8 x 10/100 (PoE) + 8 x 10/100|
|Status Indicators||Port transmission speed, power, link/activity|
|Device Type||Switch - 16 ports|
|Features||Power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||8 x 100Base-TX - RJ-45 ¦ 8 x 100Base-TX - RJ-45 - PoE||
|Power Device||External power adapter||
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, C-Tick, VCCI Class A ITE, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, FCC Part 15 A|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime ¦ Limited warranty - power supply - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime ¦ Limited warranty - power supply - 2 years||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
NetGear ProSafe FS116P 16-port Switch with PoE Ask an owner
NetGear ProSafe FS116P 16-port Switch with PoE Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.