Experience all AMD performance. AMD Ryzen™ processors and Radeon™ graphics are built to game. Combined they deliver the ultimate desktop platform for any gamer, across any setting and any resolution. Go ahead, crank up your settings and game on!
Let loose in DIRT 5™ Launch PC Edition with a system powered by select AMD Ryzen™ processors and AMD Radeon™ graphics cards. Hit the dirt track and battle your friends to take the lead in the next generation of extreme racing.
AMD RYZEN™ DESKTOP PROCESSORSTHE FASTEST IN THE GAME
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors are the fastest in single-thread performance for PC gamers.2 Speed into the lead with game-changing performance delivering up to 16 cores, 32 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.9GHz3, and up to 72MB of cache on select processors. Crank up your settings, play at higher resolutions, and stream without a glitch.
AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series desktop processors are the highest-rated processors worldwide4, setting the standard for high-performance gaming. Equipped with higher clock speeds, more memory and wider bandwidth5 than previous models5 so you can enjoy high-refresh, high-res gaming.
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 and Ryzen™ 3000 Series desktop processors deliver game-winning performance, from 1080p to ultra-quality 4K resolutions, while keeping your system cool and quiet. With PCIe® 4.0 support, take advantage of the most advanced motherboards, graphics and storage technologies available.
AMD RADEON™ GRAPHICS PERFORMANCE TO RULE YOUR GAME
Achieve high-refresh rates and a new level of immersion with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards, featuring breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate. DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS) and AMD FidelityFX features create rich detail and realistic lighting, shadows and reflections. Get the ultimate gaming experience with up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory and groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache to play at ultra-settings with smooth framerates.
Go beyond 4GB of memory with AMD Radeon™ RX 580 and RX 570 graphics cards and get increased performance at higher settings for incredibly smooth gameplay.6 These graphics cards are equipped with the graphics card memory and efficiency needed to power the next generation of games.
Take control of your gameplay with incredible features found in AMD Radeon™ Software.
AMD SMART ACCESS MEMORY technology ALL AMD PERFORMANCE. BUILT TO GAME.
Combine an AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processor or a select AMD Ryzen 3000 Series processor with an AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics card to boost your system’s performance, thanks to AMD Smart Access Memory technology.7 AMD Smart Access Memory enables AMD Ryzen processors to harness the full potential of the graphics card memory. Enjoy increased performance with all-AMD in your system for the ultimate gaming advantage.
- Testing by AMD performance labs as of 9/2/2020 based on the average FPS of 40 PC games at 1920x1080 with the High image quality present using an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X processor vs. Core i9-10900K. Results may vary. R5K-002
- Testing by AMD performance labs as of 09/01/2020 with a Ryzen 9 5950X processor vs a Core i9-10900K configured with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2080 Ti graphics, Samsung 970 Pro SSD, 2X8 DDR4-3600, Windows 10 and a Noctua NH-D15s cooler. Single-core performance evaluated with Cinebench R20 1T benchmark. Results may vary. R5K-004
- Max boost is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com for more details.
- Based on AMD internal analysis June 2020, AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen is the highest-rated processor on major e-tailer sites worldwide from July 2019-June 2020.
- Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of July 2, 2019. As of July 7, 2019, the AMD’s 3rd Gen Ryzen processors have higher speeds (4.7 GHz vs. 4.3 GHz, More Memory (up to 72MB vs up to 40MB), and wider bandwidth (PCIe Gen 4 with 32GB single directional, vs PCIe Gen3 with 16 GB/s single directional) compared to 2nd Generation Ryzen processors. RZ3-68
- See more information at https://community.amd.com/t5/blogs/game-beyond-4gb/ba-p/414776
- Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon 6000 series GPU, Ryzen 5000 or 3000 series GPU (excluding the Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G) and a 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. For additional information and system requirements, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178 *Limited time offer available through participating retailers only. Geographic restrictions apply. 18+ only. Following purchase, product must be installed on system where coupon code will be redeemed. Void where prohibited. Residency and additional limitations apply. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms. DIRT 5 Launch PC Edition is rated ESRB E for “Everyone” and PEGI 12. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization. © 2021 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters"®, the Codemasters logo and “DiRT”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “DIRT 5”™ and “RaceNet”™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed and published by Codemasters. © 2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon, RDNA and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. PID# 21738602-F