Apart from the pizza delivery driver a laptop is a student’s best friend. You’ll be using it to type essays, create presentations and for online research. Not to mention streaming Netflix. It should be light enough to carry around all day and a long-lasting battery is essential.
Almost as indispensable as a laptop is Microsoft Office. The Home and Student package includes all the software you will need including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. A printer will round things off nicely allowing you to print out and proofread your assignments before submitting them.
HP Officejet 4655 A4 Wireless All-in-one...
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Comes with 3 Month HP Instant Ink Trial
- 5.5cm touch screen display
Buffalo LinkStation 210 2TB 1-bay (1 x 2TB) NAS...
- 2TB (1 x 2TB) Drives Installed
- Powerful backup NovaBACKUP
- Built-in BitTorrent
HP 250 G5 i3 Laptop 2EW13ES
- Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHz
- 4GB RAM + 1TB HDD
- 15.6" Full HD + WIFI
Toshiba Canvio Basics 3TB Portable External...
- 3TB capacity
- 2.5inch External Hard Drive
- Interface USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)