Spread the cost with PayPal Credit
Get 14.9% Instalment offers when you checkout with PayPal Credit on orders over £99.
Regular monthly payments
Pay the same amount each month to help you plan better.
14.9% Interest p.a.
A fixed rate for your term.
Apply at Checkout
Select PayPal Credit at checkout and follow a few simple steps.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a simple and flexible credit line that sits alongside your PayPal account. It is a paperless, cardless revolving credit limit.
If approved PayPal Credit is accessible from your PayPal account, allowing you to manage your payments, view your balance and check your monthly statements online. There's no lengthy application to fill out, just answer some quick questions, review and accept the terms and get a decision in seconds.
For more info and to help you with all the questions you have for PayPal about this payment type check out PayPal Credit Basics Help.
As long as you are a UK customer and have £99 worth of goods in your basket you will be eligible to apply for PayPal Credit.
How do I know which products are eligible?
All of our products that can be purchased with PayPal Credit are clearly marked.
If the PayPal Credit banner is absent, then the product is not eligible to contribute towards the PayPal Credit minimum spend of £99.
Example of a £500 purchase
|Monthly Payment||Instalment Rate||Cost of Purchase||Total inc. interest|
|12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
|Cost of Purchase||£500||£500||£500|
|Total inc. interest||£538.64||£557.11||£576.00|
Purchase rate: 21.9% APR (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200
Subject to approval. Terms and Conditions apply.
Ebuyer (UK) Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal Credit and a limited number of providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name PayPal (Europe) S.à.l.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
How do I use PayPal Credit with Ebuyer.com?
You can apply for PayPal Credit directly from the checkout. Just select the PayPal Credit option on the payment page.
This will guide you to PayPal Credit's application page where you can start the process of applying for PayPal Credit.
The application should take no more than 10 minutes to complete and you will then be redirected back to ebuyer.com to complete your transaction. All that is left to do is wait for your chosen products turn up!
Do you need to have a PayPal account?
How does the 0% for 4 months offer work?
0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £99 or more. It applies automatically to any purchase made using PayPal Credit in excess of this value, except those to which another Promotional Purchase Offer (such as an instalment offer) applies. You can use this offer as many times as you like as long as you have an available credit limit.
Any remaining balance due after the 4-month promotional period or any transactions under £99 will be charged at 21.9% p.a (variable). If you fail to make minimum repayments on time or in certain other circumstances, PayPal may remove your offer. Please see the Credit Agreement for more details.
Once you have chosen the PayPal Credit payment option, you will be directed to the PayPal website. It is a PayPal Credit requirement that you login to your PayPal account or create an account at that point.
What do I do if I am unsuccessful in applying for PayPal Credit?
Unfortunately, we have no control over the success or failure of an application - this is entirely PayPal's decision. If you have been declined, PayPal will email you with information about why your application was unsuccessful.
Don't worry, although you weren't approved for PayPal Credit, you can still use PayPal to check out securely with your bank account, debit or credit card.
I do not see PayPal Credit as a payment option?
Check that you are eligible by ensuring you have £99 worth of goods in your basket.
If you have checked that the minimum spend of £99 has been reached and you still have no option for PayPal Credit, please give us a call and we will help you out.
For more information.
You can visit PayPal's help page.
Finance at Ebuyer
We understand that when it comes to new technology, sometimes you've just got to have it. Now you can get your hands on the latest gadgets and spread the cost over a period that suits your needs.
How to Apply
Add your product(s) to the basket.
(Basket total over £299.95)
Choose Finance at checkout and follow the online application process.
If approved, sit back and wait for
Find the perfect tech for your budget
Choose over how many months
Your monthly payments*£0
Your deposit* (fixed at 10%)£0
Maximum Order Value£0
Representative APR (Fixed)0%
* Values are for example purposes only, the actual amount may differ. Please see representative examples below.
Finance available on all baskets values over £299.95 INC VAT
|Finance Option||Term||APR (fixed)||Cost Of Item(s)||Deposit (10%)||Loan Amount||Instalments||Cost Of Loan (Comprising of interest)||Total Amount Payable|
|12 Months Promotional Credit||12 months||14.90%||£700.00||£70.00||£630.00||12 x £56.56||£48.72||£748.72|
|24 Months Promotional Credit||24 months||14.90%||£700.00||£70.00||£630.00||24 x £30.22||£95.38||£795.28|
|36 Months Promotional Credit||36 months||14.90%||£700.00||£70.00||£630.00||36 x £21.51||£144.27||£844.36|
* Interest free credit available on selected products. This option will be visible, if applicable, when viewing representative examples on a product.
Will I Qualify?
We can only consider your application if:
- You are over 18 and employed at least 16 hours per week
- You have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies
- You are a permanent UK resident and able to supply a UK address history for the last 3 years
- Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), unemployed and unemployed single house persons will not be considered.
Applications also welcome from retired individuals, in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at date of application). Meeting the criteria does not guarantee acceptance.
Terms & Conditions
- Consumer finance on Ebuyer.com is organised and administered jointly by Ebuyer (UK) Limited Close Brothers Retail Finance.
- Finance on Ebuyer.com is only applicable to purchases made on http://www.ebuyer.com
- The Ebuyer finance option is applicable on any Ebuyer.com order over £299.95 including VAT.
- All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Close Brothers Retail Finance. Ebuyer (UK) Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Close Brothers Retail Finance, 10 Crown Place, London EC2A 4FT.
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Ebuyer (UK) Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from Close Brothers Retail Finance. Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading style of Close Brothers Limited - a subsidiary of Close Brothers Group plc. Close Brothers Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered Address: 10 Crown Place, London EC2A 4FT. Registered at Companies House Number 195626.