Washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer connection
No mess. No stress. And your new appliance working perfectly. Guaranteed.
When you buy your new washing machine or dishwasher from Ebuyer.com we want you to enjoy it straight away. That’s why our expert team will not only deliver your new appliance but will also connect it* for you. We’ll even take away your old machine as well as all the packaging.
What we’ll do
When our team arrives they will:
- Bring your appliance into any room.
- Unpack your appliance carefully removing all transit brackets.
- Connect your washing machine, tumble dryer or dishwasher to existing water pipes.
- Position and level the appliance.
- Take away all packaging material.
- Take away and dispose of your old appliance.
Who will connect my appliance?
All our engineers are fully trained, qualified and experienced NICEIG approved contractors. They will provide a courteous and professional service and their work will be carried out to the highest standards. By the time our team leave your home your new appliance will be connected and ready to use.
Sorry, but we can’t:
- Connect your appliance in a bathroom
- Hardwire your appliance
Commercial property disclaimer
Unfortunately, our connection service is not available at commercial properties that don't have a secondary domestic meter. This includes washing machines, washer dryers, dishwashers, fridge freezers, fridges, freezers, ovens, cookers, range cookers and hobs.
*Connection charge applies