Fridges, freezers and
We will deliver your new fridge or freezer free of charge.
When you order a fridge, freezer or fridge freezer from Ebuyer.com we will do this for free:
When you order a washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher from Ebuyer.com we will do this for free:
- Deliver your appliance to a room of your choice.
- Unpack the fridge, freezer or fridge freezer and remove any transit brackets.
- Position your appliance so it is safe and level.
- Remove and dispose of all packaging.
We also offer the following services:
- Remove and recycle your old appliance. *
- Disconnect your old fridge, freezer or fridge freezer and connect your new one, positioning the new appliance so it is level and safe to use. **
Sorry, but we can’t:
- Connect your appliance in a bathroom.
- Hardwire your appliance.
- If your new fridge, freezer or fridge freezer requires plumbing in we are happy to do this if an existing connection exists.
- If you have requested your recycling of your old appliance it must be unplugged and removed from its original position. We can only remove your old appliance if it is empty of all foodstuffs and freezers / freezer compartments are fully defrosted.
- Please ensure all electrical connections are safe to use.
- Your new appliance should be allowed to stand for four hours before being switched on. It then requires another eight hours to come up to temperature. We strongly advise against putting food into the fridge until this process is complete.
Commercial property disclaimer
Unfortunately, our connection service is not available at commercial properties that don't have a secondary domestic meter. This includes washing machines, washer dryers, dishwashers, fridge freezers, fridges, freezers, ovens, cookers, range cookers and hobs.
*Recycling charges apply for hauling away your old appliance, not for the disposal of packaging. In order for your appliance to be recycled it must be unplugged and removed from its original position. If you have paid for the disconnect/connect service, our connection team will do this for you.
**The disconnect/connect service does not include recycling of your old appliance unless you have paid for the recycling service as well.
Both of the above chargeable services can be selected on the product page.