Fridges and freezer connection
We will deliver your new fridge or freezer free of charge. .
When you order a fridge or freezer from Ebuyer.com we will:
- Deliver your appliance into any room.
- Unpack the fridge or freezer and remove any transit brackets.
- Position your appliance so it is safe and level.
- Remove and dispose of all packaging.
- Remove and recycle your old appliance*.
And we will do all of this free of charge.
Sorry, but we can’t:
- Connect your appliance in a bathroom.
- Hardwire your appliance.
- If your new fridge freezer requires plumbing in we are happy to do this if an existing connection exists.
- If you have requested your recycling of your old appliance it must be unplugged and removed from its original position. We can only remove your old appliance if it is empty of all foodstuffs and freezers / freezer compartments must be fully defrosted.
- Please ensure all electrical connections are safe to use.
- Your new fridge should be allowed to stand for four hours before being switched on. It then requires another eight hours to come up to temperature. We strongly advise against putting food into the fridge until this process is complete.
Commercial property disclaimer
Unfortunately, our connection service is not available at commercial properties that don't have a secondary domestic meter. This includes washing machines, washer dryers, dishwashers, fridge freezers, fridges, freezers, ovens, cookers, range cookers and hobs.*Please note recycling charges apply.