Washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer connection
No mess. No stress. And your new appliance working perfectly. Guaranteed.
When you buy your new washing machine or dishwasher from Ebuyer.com we want you to enjoy it straight away. That’s why our expert team will not only deliver your new appliance but will also connect it* for you. We’ll even take away your old machine as well as all the packaging.
What we’ll do
When our team arrives they will:
- Deliver your appliance to a room of your choice.
- Unpack your appliance carefully removing all transit brackets.
- Take away all packaging material.
- Connect your washing machine, tumble dryer or dishwasher to existing water pipes and position and level the appliance.
- Take away and recycle your old appliance.**
- For our team to install your appliance all gas and electrical points must be in a good and safe condition.
- We will connect your appliance to existing pipework only.
- We can only change the location of your appliance if pipework already exists.
- If you have requested your recycling of your old appliance it must be unplugged and removed from its original position.
Who will connect my appliance?
All our engineers are fully trained, qualified and experienced NICEIG approved contractors. They will provide a courteous and professional service and their work will be carried out to the highest standards. By the time our team leave your home your new appliance will be connected and ready to use.
Sorry, but we can’t
- Connect your appliance in a bathroom
- Hardwire your appliance
Commercial property disclaimer
Unfortunately, our connection service is not available at commercial properties that don't have a secondary domestic meter. This includes washing machines, washer dryers, dishwashers, fridge freezers, fridges, freezers, ovens, cookers, range cookers and hobs.
*Connection charge applies. **Please note recycling charges apply.