Washing machine, dryer,
No mess. No stress. And your new appliance working perfectly. Guaranteed.
When you buy your new washing machine, dryer or dishwasher from Ebuyer.com we want you to enjoy it straight away. That’s why our expert team will not only deliver your new appliance but will also connect it** for you. We’ll even take away your old machine as well as all the packaging.*
When you order a washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher from Ebuyer.com we will do this for free:
- Deliver your appliance to a room of your choice.
- Unpack your appliance carefully removing all transit brackets.
- Position your appliance so it is safe and level.
- Remove and dispose of all packaging.
We also offer the following services:
- Remove and recycle your old appliance.*
- Disconnect your old washing machine, dryer or dishwasher and connect your new one to existing water pipes, positioning the appliance so it level and safe to use.**
Sorry, but we can’t:
- Connect your appliance in a bathroom.
- Hardwire your appliance.
All our contractors are qualified and approved NICEIC engineers. They are regularly assed by the NICEIC. All installation work will carried out to the highest standards of safety and workmanship.
- For our team to install your appliance all gas and electrical points must be in a good and safe condition.
- We will connect your appliance to existing pipework only.
- We can only change the location of your appliance if pipework already exists.
- If you have requested recycling of your old appliance it must be unplugged and removed from its original position. If you have chosen the disconnect/connect service our connection team will resolve this.
Who will connect my appliance?
All our engineers are fully trained, qualified and experienced NICEIG approved contractors. They will provide a courteous and professional service and their work will be carried out to the highest standards. By the time our team leave your home your new appliance will be connected and ready to use.
Commercial property disclaimer
Unfortunately, our connection service is not available at commercial properties that don't have a secondary domestic meter. This includes washing machines, washer dryers, dishwashers, fridge freezers, fridges, freezers, ovens, cookers, range cookers and hobs.
*Recycling charges apply for hauling away your old appliance, not for the disposal of packaging. In order for your appliance to be recycled it must be unplugged and removed from its original position. If you have paid for the disconnect/connect service, our connection team will do this for you.
**The disconnect/connect service does not include recycling of your old appliance unless you have paid for the recycling service as well.
Both of the above chargeable services can be selected on the product page.