MINECRAFT WITH GEFORCE RTX
Minecraft with RTX™ Beta is now available for Windows 10 PCs! Unleash your full creativity and transform your Minecraft experiences with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX. RTX. It’s On.
SEE REAL-TIME RAY TRACING IN ACTION
In Minecraft with RTX on Windows 10—as in real life—global illumination brightens blocks, emissive pixels illuminate the world, water reflects the environment, shadows are cast accurately, and rich physical materials add realism to your world.
How do I access the beta?
To access the RTX beta starting April 16th, follow these instructions if you are not currently on a Minecraft Win 10 Beta.
- Install the Xbox Insider Hub app on your PC (it is available for free in the Windows Store)
- Inside the app, click on the open box icon in the sidebar on the left
- On the Insider content screen, you will see a beta available for Minecraft for Windows 10. Click on the Minecraft for Windows 10 beta
- Click the “Join” button at the bottom of the screen
- On the following pop-up you will see three radio buttons- one will be for Minecraft RTX Beta, one for Minecraft Beta, one for Un-enroll. Choose Minecraft RTX Beta, then click Done
- If you have automatic updates on from the Windows Store, Minecraft will automatically update to the latest RTX beta build available