Review Prize Draw
Leave an honest review and win £500
We hope you’re enjoying your recent purchase from Ebuyer.com. As a thank you for purchasing from us we would like to offer you the chance to win £500.
All you have to do is leave an honest review at PriceSpy.co.uk on how you found the buying process from Ebuyer.com.
How to enter the prize draw
- Go to PriceSpy.co.uk and leave an honest review on how you found your experience purchasing a product from Ebuyer.com
- Copy the link to your accepted review and paste the link to the review into the body of an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sit back and wait to see if you are the lucky winner of £500
Full terms and conditions
- The 'Write a review' prize draw closes at 11.59 pm on the 1st of the following month. One draw will be held each month until further notice. The promoter of this prize draw is Ebuyer (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 03941136 with its registered office at The Nest, Falkland Way, Barton-Upon-Humber, DN18 5RX.
- Only customers leaving an accepted review on PriceSpy.co.uk and sending confirmation of the link to email@example.com will be considered for entry into the prize draw.
- One entry will be submitted in the Prize Draw for each approved Ebuyer.com review submitted on PriceSpy.co.uk before the closing date.
- Each month there will be one winner drawn at random from those who left a review during the preceding month.
- The winner of the prize draw will receive a £500 credit to their Ebuyer.com account.
- The prize does not have a monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- This promotion is open to all residents of the UK and Channel Islands over the age of 16, except for employees of Ebuyer (UK) Limited or PriceSpy, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
- By entering into the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners may be required to present proof of purchase when claiming their prize.
- £500 will be added to the winners Ebuyer account within seven days of Ebuyer (UK) Limited validating and accepting the claim.
- If the winner of the prize draw does not have an Ebuyer account they must open one in order to receive their prize.
- The £500 credited to the winners Ebuyer account can be used as full or part payment for any goods on the Ebuyer website. Any such purchases will be subject to Ebuyer’s standard terms and conditions.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited accepts no liability for any loss of entries caused by a technical fault.
- By entering this promotion you give permission for Ebuyer (UK) Limited to post your name on ebuyer.com, other company websites and third party social media sites should you win the promotion.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry to be eligible to win the prize.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by English law. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in England and Wales and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- Ebuyer (UK) Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The name of the winner will be published at www.ebuyer.com for [30 days] after the closing date for claiming prizes.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit Ebuyer’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.