Windows Server 2016 is essential software no matter which server your business uses. We think it’s so important for you that if we don’t recommend it when you buy ANY server from us we will give you a copy of Windows Server 2016 absolutely FREE.
We’ll promise even more. If you order Windows Server 2016 Standard and our sales team don’t offer you Client Access Licences you can claim up to five user or device CALs free of charge.
Remember, if we don’t ask – you can get Windows Server 2016 software and CALs absolutely FREE.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion applies to servers purchased from Ebuyer UK LTD and invoiced between 4th April 2018 and 30th June 2018 only.
- Promotion excludes orders placed online via our website.
- Promotion only applies when speaking to a member of the solutions team on 01430 433671.
- Promotion does not apply when speaking on live chat via website or through our Customer Support team.
- Promotions apply to new orders only - not orders to replace returned goods.
- Claims are only valid when made within 48 hours of purchase or quotation.
- If you believe you were not offered a copy of Windows Server 2016 within 48 hours of purchase or quotation you can claim one free copy of Windows Server 2016 (Standard or Essentials).
- If you believe you were not offered Client Access Licences within 48 hours of purchase or quotation for Windows Server 2016 Standard you can claim up to five free user or device CALs.
- No alternatives or cash will be offered.
- Only one claim per customer will be permitted. For the avoidance of doubt this will be determined by the invoice address associated with the order against which you make your claim.
How to Claim
If you have not been asked if you would like a copy of Windows Server 2016 with your server order, or if you have not been asked if you would like any CALs with your order of Windows Server 2016 Standard, please read the T’s & C’s above in full and then follow the claim instructions. Please submit your Order plus the time and date of your call to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your claim and process your free copy of Windows Server 2016 (Standard or Essentials) or CALs when we have validated your claim.