Ergonomics from Ebuyer.com
With many of us spending so much time sat at a desk in front of a computer screen ergonomics is becoming increasingly important, especially in the workplace.
- Helps improve posture and circulation
- Made of high impact polystyrene
- Tilt: 0 - 15 degrees
- Platform: 448 x 335mm
- Non-slip feet
£ 3.96 inc. vat£5.99save £2.03
£3.30 ex. vat£4.99save £1.69
QuickFind: 717041 | Mfr part code: F6E01B8Y
- Positions the monitor at a comfortable viewing height
- Helps organise the workstation around the monitor
- Supports 27kg
£ 17.49 inc. vat£18.48save £0.99
£14.57 ex. vat£15.40save £0.83
QuickFind: 371766 | Mfr part code: 9169301
- Easel type notebook riser
- Multiple Angle Settings
- Folds Flat to travel easily
- Fits 12" to 17" Laptops
- Up to 50 degree tilt angle
£ 13.64 inc. vat
£11.36 ex. vat
QuickFind: 95944 | Mfr part code: 60112
- Raises your screen to eye level to prevent neck strain!
- Supports up to 21" flat panel monitor or up to 10kg
- Includes 3 different height settings
£ 21.86 inc. vat
£18.21 ex. vat
QuickFind: 367059 | Mfr part code: 8020101
- Replaces the need for bulky CRT or expensive LCD Monitors
- Position your notebook scree at an ergonomically correct height...
- Takes up less desk space than a standard riser
£ 27.86 inc. vat
£23.21 ex. vat
QuickFind: 363324 | Mfr part code: LX550
- Raises your laptop to prevent neck strain
- Supports up to 17" laptop (max 6kg)
- 4 Port 2.0 USB Hub at the rear
- Large accessory tray
- Height adjustable (70, 85, 100mm)
£ 26.92 inc. vat
£22.43 ex. vat
QuickFind: 382447 | Mfr part code: 8020201
- Raises your laptop screen
- Nine angle adjustment
- Integrated 4 port 2.0 USB Hub
- In-line clips and stylish air vents
- FIRA Ergonomics Excellence Award Winner
£ 36.12 inc. vat
£30.10 ex. vat
QuickFind: 366198 | Mfr part code: 8024602
- Non-slip surface
- Angle moveable with your feet
- Can be locked into position
- 6 different height adjustments
- Relieves pressure on the lower back
£ 21.98 inc. vat
£18.31 ex. vat
QuickFind: 75682 | Mfr part code: 56146
- Product Type: Display privacy filter
- Display Screen Size Compatibility: 17"
- Product Material: Plastic
£ 45.48 inc. vat
£37.90 ex. vat
QuickFind: 353707 | Mfr part code: PF17.0
- Kensington SoleRest Footrest.
- Helps improve posture and circulation by keeping feet and legs...
- Non-slip feet enhances overall stability.
£ 15.40 inc. vat
£12.83 ex. vat
QuickFind: 363331 | Mfr part code: 56148
- Innovative stacking columns
- Helps prevent neck strain
- Features 3 different height adjustments from 2" to 4"
- Supports 21" monitor or a maximum of 27kg
£ 17.94 inc. vat
£14.95 ex. vat
QuickFind: 364177 | Mfr part code: 91712
- Fellowes Professional Series Heavy Duty Foot Support.
- Elevates feet and legs to relieve lower back pressure.
£ 55.98 inc. vat
£46.65 ex. vat
QuickFind: 371717 | Mfr part code: 8064101
- Fellowes Monitor Riser Plus.
- Stylish monitor riser with adjustable feet allowing optimal height...
£ 39.99 inc. vat
£33.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 371767 | Mfr part code: 8036601
- Fellowes portable lumbar support.
- Supports back during extended periods of sitting.
- High-density foam promotes neutral posture.
- Adjustable straps hold cushion in place.
- Soft brushed cover can be removed for cleaning.
£ 17.28 inc. vat
£14.40 ex. vat
QuickFind: 371777 | Mfr part code: 9190701
Return to top
Ergonomics is, of course, all about improving our comfort and efficiency at work. This may be achieved with a more comfortable chair, a wrist support when using a mouse or ensuring the monitor is positioned at the correct level. By taking ergonomics seriously we can help ourselves work smarter and safer.
It's a jungle out there
Neck pain, wrist problems and eye strain can all occur because our work station isn't set up correctly. In addition, back ache caused by poor posture and unsuitable chairs, is a problem that affects more and more of us every day.
So what's the solution?
In a word. Ergonomics. And small improvements to our work station can pay big dividends. Simply using a riser to position a monitor or laptop screen at eye level can make a huge difference by reducing the risk of eye strain and neck pain.
Wrist supports for mice and keyboards can alleviate the problems that some of us experience with our wrists and arms. Lumber supports or back rests positioned on our office chairs can reduce the risk of back problems and posture can be helped further by putting a foot rest beneath our desks.
Standing Work Stations
Becoming more popular, standing workstations are now commonplace in offices. Although they can still be seen as something of a novelty, there are plenty of good reasons why you should consider a standing workstation.
Research has highlighted the dangers of sitting at a desk all day which could to weight gain, increased blood pressure, and even diabetes.
In comparison, using a standing desk for just three hours a day over the working week can equate to the same activity levels as running 10 marathons. A standing workstation can help keep you fitter but is also extremely easy to use and most people are surprised at how more productive they are when standing as compared top sitting.
The range of standing workstations available from Ebuyer include easy to assemble units which can transform your existing desk. Affordable and practical they can be assembled or taken down whenever required.
All those solutions are practical, affordable and very easy to implement. And, at Ebuyer, you will find all you need to transform your workspace into an ergonomic environment that will have the health & safety officers purring with delight. Scroll down the page to see all the products available or use the filter options on the left of the screen to narrow your search.
Great choice at Ebuyer
As well as all the ergonomic equipment on these pages you can also find a wide range of other office essentials. Look through the full selection and discover the great deals we offer every day on all our office supplies. Order today before 11pm for delivery tomorrow (terms and conditions apply).