£124.97 inc. vat
£104.14 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Brother QL-720NW Professional Address Label Printer with Wireless Product Description
Brother's QL-720NW offers IT managers a professional, networked label printing solution for a busy office. With wired and wireless networking connections built-in, and the option to create and print labels directly from your iOS or Android device with Brother's free iPrint & Label app, it can be shared widely by everyone in your organisation.
Although compact and easy to use, it's packed full of features to help you produce professional, customised labels. Such as fast print speeds of 93 labels per minute, high print quality of 300 x 600 dpi, easy to change rolls and a suite of free software included to help you integrate with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and your corporate network.
- Save time up to 93 labels per minute print speed
- Durable Automatic cutter
- Share amongst users with wireless and Network connectivity.
- Print from Android and Apple devices with free iPrint&Label app.
- PT-Editor Lite LAN built into device for quick and easy print address labels directly from Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Space-saving - compact size
- 3 Year Warranty
- CD-ROM (P-touch Editor 5.0 for Windows, P-touch Address Book 1.1, P-touch Editor 5.0 for Mac, Printer Driver, User's Guide, Software User's Guide)
- Quick Setup Guide, DK Rolls Line-up Guide
- USB cable, Warranty card
- DK-11201 Standard Address Labels (100 labels)
- DK-22205 (62mm Continuous) Starter roll (8 m)
- Registration Insertion, AC Power cord, EEE insertion
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.99 ex. vat
£11.06 ex. vat
£3.82 ex. vat
£7.24 ex. vat
£5.74 ex. vat
£15.99save £3.51 £10.40 ex. vat
|Printer Type||Label printer - direct thermal - monochrome||
|Interface||USB, LAN, serial, Wi-Fi(n)|
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||300 x 720 dpi|
|Barcodes||Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, ISBN, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 128, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix, ITF|
|Print Speed||Up to 93 labels/min ¦ Up to 150 mm/sec|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||300 x 720 dpi|
|Styles & Effects||Vertical, Mirror, rotated text|
|Repeating Printing||9999 copies||
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x LAN - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) ¦ 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B||
|Media Feeder(s)||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (6.2 cm)|
|Media Type||Envelopes, labels, address labels, file folder labels, CD/DVD labels, shipping labels, die cut labels|
|Compatible Tapes||DK tape|
|Max Media Size||Roll (6.2 cm)|
|Max Media Size (Custom)||62 mm|
|Media Sizes||Roll (6.2 cm)|
|Max Printing Width||58.4 mm|
|Max Printing Length||914 mm|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (6.2 cm)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years - carry-in|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years - carry-in||
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable|
|Media Included||1 62 mm x 8 m label tape cassette, 1 roll of 100 address labels||
|Power Device||Power supply - internal||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, P-touch Address Book 1.1 for Windows, P-touch Editor 5.0 for Mac OS, P-touch Editor 5.0 for Windows|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Apple MacOS X 10.5.8 - 10.7||
Dimensions & Weight
Brother QL-720NW Professional Address Label Printer with Wireless Ask an owner
Brother QL-720NW Professional Address Label Printer with Wireless Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.