Wifi & Wireless Range Extenders
Wireless standard / speed
Wireless Range Extenders from Ebuyer.com
We have all been there. Trying to download a movie but having everything grind to a halt as the internet signal drops out. To say its annoying is putting it blindly. Then, to compound matters, we have to pick up the laptop and go hunting for a signal - a little like water divining with sticks in the desert. Not ideal.
- WiFi up to 300Mbps
- External antennas for better performance
- Wall-plug design
- Works with any WiFi router
£20.01 inc. vat
£16.67 ex. vat
QuickFind: 671887 | Mfr part code: EX2700-100UKS
- Dual band WiFi up to 750 Mbps.
- Wifi range extender
- Works with any Wifi routers
- Wall plug design
- Simple to use
£34.47 inc. vat
£28.72 ex. vat
QuickFind: 712252 | Mfr part code: EX3700-100UKS
- Extends the range of existing Wi-Fi networks
- iQ Setup for easy Wi-Fi extension
- Smart 3-in-1 mode: Access Point, Wi-Fi Extender and Wi-Fi Bridge...
£11.93 inc. vat£15.48save £3.55
£9.94 ex. vat£12.90save £2.96
QuickFind: 743232 | Mfr part code: EW-7438RPN MINI
TP-LINK TL-WPA4220 AV600 Powerline 300M Wi-Fi Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with Two Ethernet Ports
- One Touch Super Range Extension, Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your...
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps high speed data...
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections
£36.00 inc. vat
£30.00 ex. vat
QuickFind: 516692 | Mfr part code: TL-WPA4220
- Boosts your wireless signal
- Supports all 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless AC technology
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Its compact
£30.99 inc. vat
£25.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 705198 | Mfr part code: RE210
- Extend Network - Extend Internet access throughout your home for...
- Enhance Existing Equipment - Keep your current equipment and improve...
£20.00 inc. vat£25.49save £5.49
£16.66 ex. vat£21.24save £4.58
QuickFind: 676463 | Mfr part code: WN3000RP-200UKS
- WiFi Range Extender
- 802.11ac, Dual Band, Gigabit, Desktop, External Antennas
- AC1200 (300 Mbps+900 Mbps)
- Extends 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi signals
£50.15 inc. vat
£41.79 ex. vat
QuickFind: 704830 | Mfr part code: EX6150-100UKS
- Exceptional, compact size that won't block neighboring sockets...
- Smart, automatic setup from smartphones
- Intuitive iOS & Android app controls user-friendly features such as...
£19.79 inc. vat
£16.49 ex. vat
QuickFind: 722840 | Mfr part code: EW-7438RPNAIR
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire...
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac WiFi devices
- Dual band speeds up to 750Mbps
£32.99 inc. vat
£27.49 ex. vat
QuickFind: 661864 | Mfr part code: RE200
- Easily expand the range of existing Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac...
- Dual-band technology with "Speed/Range Boost" delivers advanced...
£34.64 inc. vat
£28.86 ex. vat
QuickFind: 655478 | Mfr part code: WRE6505-GB0101F
- Nighthawk WiFi Range Extender
- Dual Band 2.4 & 5GHz
- Dual band WiFi up to 1900Mbps
£126.99 inc. vat
£105.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 704832 | Mfr part code: EX7000-100UKS
- Fast 300 Mbps
- Ethernet LAN port
- Compatible with all current Wi-Fi routers
- compact design
£29.90 inc. vat
£24.91 ex. vat
QuickFind: 706332 | Mfr part code: 9423
- External antenna enhances Wi-Fi signal coverage and boosts your Wi-Fi...
- Quick and secure setup via a press of the WPS button
£23.97 inc. vat£25.97save £2.00
£19.97 ex. vat£21.64save £1.67
QuickFind: 719625 | Mfr part code: 90IG01X0-BO3100
- Wireless 802.11g/b backward compatibility
- Wi-Fi speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
£30.48 inc. vat
£25.40 ex. vat
QuickFind: 738058 | Mfr part code: DAP-1330/B
Return to top
Prevent signal drop and dead zones with wireless range expanders
Thankfully there is an easy solution to the weak signal that many of us experience when in a different room to our router. Simply use a range extender.
These easy to use, affordable and practical wireless devices will ensure you can increase the coverage of your signal to all parts of the house. And all without having to thread cables and miles of wire throughout the property.
What is a wireless range extender?
Basically a device that repeats the signal from a router to boost the signal into previous dead spots or to gadgets that were out of range. The expander is placed between the router and the client (laptop, smartphone etc) thereby increasing the strength of the signal to the client.
What type of extender should I buy?
Many wireless range extenders now use Powerline technology. This makes them so much more easy to use than other models. Simply plug the device into any electrical outlet and the extender will pick up the signal from the existing wiring in the house. Use two or more to create comprehensive coverage.
Once the device is set up, and this is usually very easy, any internet enabled device will be able to connect to the wireless signal. Connecting your laptop, tablet or other portable gadget is straightforward and once paired the range expander will remember the device.
But many range extenders also have one or more Ethernet ports so wired devices can also be connected to them. Ideal for smart TVs or older devices that are not equipped with Wi-Fi.
All the big names
Here at Ebuyer we have a wide selection of wireless range extenders from some of the biggest names in tech. You will find an excellent selection from manufacturers such as Netgear. But you also find many more devices from brands such as TP-Link and TRENDnet amongst many others.
As well as all the best products you will also find the lowest prices right here at Ebuyer. Look through the full range and take advantage of the great deals you will find every day at Ebuyer.com.