£101.99 inc. vat
£84.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Wacom Art Pen
- New Wacom Tip Sensor with 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Programmable double-side switch
Mfr part code: KP-701E-01
Wacom Art Pen Product Description
Most designers know the classical felt marker - basically a high-value felt pen with an angled tip that enabled the designer to draw thick and fine strokes by simply turning the marker by 180° along its longitudinal axis. With the new Art Pen, designers can enter the time capsule and get the good old marker feeling - with the advantages of the digital realm: This pen has - like its traditional counterpart - a broad, angled pen tip, which is made of either plastic or real felt. Additionally, the Art Pen is rotation-sensitive at 360°, so you can - if the software support rotation-sensitivity - change the width of your stroke by simply turning the pen′s barrel - like with a real felt marker. You also can substitute a calligraphic fountain-pen with your Art Pen…
New Wacom Tip Sensor with 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity
Programmable double-side switch
Wacom pen technology
|Features||Eraser, pressure sensitivity, tilt sensitive||
|Included Accessories||Pen stand, nibs (10 pcs.)||
|Designed For||Wacom Cintiq 21UX ¦ Wacom Intuos4 Large, Medium, Small, Wireless, X-Large|
Wacom Art Pen Ask an owner
Wacom Art Pen Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.