£4181.96 inc. vat
£3484.96 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter (HPE ROK)
- For Software advice contact SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Or call 01430 433 671
- ROK Media for HP servers only
- 1 User, Cores
Mfr part code: 871153-B21
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter (HPE ROK) Product Description
Bringing together the world's leading server hardware and software
Bringing cloud-inspired and hybrid cloud capabilities to your datacenter, Windows Server 2016 gives you the platform you need to drive competitive value. Advances in compute, networking, storage, and security give you the flexibility and scalability you need to meet changing business requirements. Modern application platform features, including Windows Server Containers, increase speed and agility, make innovation easier with Windows Server 2016.
Windows Server 2016 editions overview
Windows Server 2016 editions have been streamlined to better support today's changing business requirements. Windows Server 2016 will be released in the following editions:
- Windows Server 2016 Datacenter: For highly virtualized datacenter and cloud environments.
- Windows Server 2016 Standard: For physical or minimally virtualized environments.
- Windows Server 2016 Essentials: For small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices. Essentials is also a good option for customers who have previously used Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2 Foundation edition, which is not available for Windows Server 2016.
Improve server utilization
Most businesses today use only a fraction of their server capacity. Use virtualization and containers to run more apps/ workloads on the same server.
If your systems go down, you can lose deals, customers, or even your business. Use storage and backup features to deliver realtime, high availability system continuity.
Flexible and cost effective storage
Efficiently manage your data and storage costs. Benefit from scalable storage options to meet your growing data needs.
High availability with failover clustering
Keep your business running at the pace you need. With enhanced clustering you get high availability of mission-critical workloads
Move to the cloud on your terms and get the best of both worlds. With hybrid IT you can achieve flexibility of control and security of workloads
Invest in your first server and be cloud ready
Gain efficiency and improve security with centralized data, files, and management. A server helps you simplify daily tasks and protect your critical business data.
How to find your Microsoft product key
To find your 25-character key, you need to remove the silver scratch-off panel on the Certificate of Authenticity which is supplied with your product. This is easily done with a coin or fingernail. Don't press too hard or you could damage the key making it unreadable.
Remember, to avoid damaging your product key:
- Don't use any other tool apart from a coin. You can also use your fingernail
- Don't apply too much pressure
- Don't try to peel the scratch layer off
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter - provides unlimited OSEs and Hyper-V containers on a server when all physical cores in the server are licenced, BIOS-locked (Hewlett Packard Enterprise), no reassignment rights|
|Bundled with||Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition downgrade kit (media and product key)|
|Licence Type||1 concurrent user, 16 cores|
|Licensing Program||Reseller Option Kit (ROK)||
|Min Processor Type||Intel x86-64 - 1.4 GHz|
|Min RAM Size||512 MB|
|Min Hard Drive Space||32 GB|
|Additional Requirements||Mouse or compatible device, DVD-ROM, VGA monitor, Internet connection, keyboard|
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter (HPE ROK) Ask an owner
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter (HPE ROK) Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.