World's leading independent memory manufacturer
Don't change the computer, change the engine
Stuck with a sluggish unresponsive system? You need the ultimate computer pit stop!
With a Kingston Technology SSD upgrade, you can simply change
over your regular hard drive and seriously refuel your computer with
up to 15x faster performance.
Put your computer into turbo-drive
With a Kingston SSDNow you can seriously boost your computer's engine with up to 15x more speed than a standard 7200RPM hard drive. The technical breakthrough that is SSDNow is the cost effective performance upgrade with no moving parts - that's reliable, durable and shock-proof! SSDNow is your very own pit crew, dedicated to improving the performance of your computer.
The pit stop DIY kit
Opt for the handy DIY kit and replace your existing hard drive with all necessary tools. Follow easy, step-by-step instruction guides for desktops or notebooks and turn your computer into a high powered machine.
Expert support you can trust
Backed by a three year warranty, free technical support and the legendary Kingston reliability - your computer gets its own expert pit crew, to keep it running at a level beyond its limit.
Kingston's SSDNow V300 is a cost efficient performance upgrade that accelerates your personal computer. It's 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive plus more reliable and more durable. It features an LSI® SandForce®controller customised for Kingston and is available in kits with all the accessories needed for easy installation.
- Fast - 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- Reliable - Kingston customised SandForce® controller features quality and reliability from two leading brands
- Economical - design optimised to make upgrading to a Kingston SSD more affordable
Kingston's KC300 SSDNow is one of the most power-efficient SSDs on the market. It greatly improves battery life giving you more work time between charges. Plus, it's 15x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive providing a great performance increase to your system.
- Fast - 15x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- Super efficient- Uses less power than a standard hard drive, extending your notebook battery life
- Dependable - Advanced data integrity keeps your data protected
Kingston's HyperX 3K SSD features a second-generation SandForce controller that delivers high-speed performance for ultra-responsive gaming, multi-tasking and multimedia computing power, all at an exceptional price. It has DuraClass™ technology for data integrity protection and ultimate endurance over the life of the drive.
- HyperX Performance - Incredible transfer speeds (6Gb/s)
- Responsive - loads games and applications faster
- Advanced design - black aluminium casing to enhance the look of your system