- BUY NOW!
- Data Recovery Service now included with selected NAS Solutions.
- ALL IN ONE.
- PRICE. PERFORMANCE.
- LIMITED BUNDLE OFFER.
Industry-Leading HDD Performance
Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance, Seagate NAS HDDs quickly and reliably support home and business applications. With support for multiple HD video streams and user profiles in a multi-drive environment, these NAS drives provide the performance demanded by NAS solutions and incorporate Seagate® NASWorksTM software to reduce common issues.
Seagate NAS 4TB 3.5" SATA
- For advice email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4TB drive optimised for NAS use
- Quiet drive operation
- Inbuilt vibration resistance
- Built and tested for 24×7 NAS applications
- SEAGATE’S +RESCUE SERVICE
- Protect your valuable data and enjoy total peace of mind
WHY DO YOU NEED +RESCUE, OUR DATA RECOVERY SERVICE?
- Dropped drives, failed RAID cards, spillages, floods or fire no longer mean you lose everything
Plan for the unexpected
- From music, movies and irreplaceable photos to all your vital business data and files
- +Rescue can also recover RAIDed data loss**
- Replacement drives are covered via Warranty terms.
Seagate Recovery Team has a better than 90% success rate recovering your data:
- Data Recovery cost without the +Rescue usually starts at €400 and can go up to €1,200+
- Seagate Rescue Service includes most shipping and a drive containing your recovered data
Avoid high fees for data loss
- All drives (covered or not) must be shipped to nearest collection point; drives without +Rescue service are charged at normal data recovery fees.
HOW CAN YOU CLAIM YOUR DATA RESCUE SERVICE?
- Submit a claim by calling your local Seagate representative on 0800 7832826
Your Seagate representative will advise you on whether you should
- 1) Use the supplied pre-paid shipping materials or
- 2) Ship the drive to the nearest collection point for transport to Seagate labs.
We’ll recover your data and send it back to you on an external drive that is yours to keep
3 Easy Steps:
- Click here to watch this video for more information on the service.