£1.89 inc. vat
£1.57 ex. vat
Need help choosing a product?
0871 528 51 26
Calls are charged at 10p per minute from a BT landline, other providers may vary.
Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable 1.8m - A-B
- USB cable
- 1.8 m
- 4 PIN USB Type A - male
- 4 PIN USB Type B - male
Mfr part code: F3U133B06
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable 1.8m - A-B Product Description
The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable helps you achieve maximum performance from your USB devices. Now you can connect your USB printer, scanner, external hard drive, and other peripherals and enjoy error-free data transmissions at up to 480Mbps. Our quality cable is constructed to be 100-percent compliant with current USB specifications. It's hot pluggable and supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration.
• Offers complete compatibility with PCs
• Delivers high-speed data transfers to 480Mbps
• Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration
• Meets FCC requirements on reducing electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
• Ensures error-free data transmissions
• Belkin Lifetime Warranty
Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable 1.8m - A-B Product Reviews
|Cable Features||Moulded , gold-plated connectors|
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||20|
|Compliant Standards||USB / USB 2.0|
|Manufacturer Selling Program||Belkin B2B||
|Connector(s)||1 x 4 PIN USB Type A - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||1 x 4 PIN USB Type B - male|
|Connectors||1 x 4 PIN USB Type A - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||1 x 4 PIN USB Type B - male||
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable 1.8m - A-B Ask an owner
Belkin Pro Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable 1.8m - A-B Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.