£64.98 inc. vat£79.00save £14.02
£54.15 ex. vat£65.83save £11.68
Click & Collect Available
Corsair CXM 500W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply
- Black Coloured PSU with a 120mm Silent Cooling Fan
- Equipped with a Single 12v Rail Delivering upto 38 Amps
- Equipped with 2 PCI-E Connectors for Graphics Cards
Mfr part code: CP-9020059-UK
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£53.50 inc. vat£61.07save £7.57
£44.58 ex. vat£50.89save £6.31
£73.96 inc. vat£89.99save £16.03
£61.63 ex. vat£74.99save £13.36
Corsair CXM 500W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Product Description
Reliable power delivery with flexible modular cabling.
Corsair CXM series CX500M ATX Power Supply
CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, and the flexibility of modular cabling.
CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, and the flexibility of modular cabling, so you only use the cables you need. 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less noise and lower power bills.
CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills.
The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when youâ€™re pushing your system hard. And, the matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
- Modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need
- Built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsairs legendary technical support and customer service.
|Enclosure Colour||Matte black|
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.3/ EPS12V 2.91|
|Features||Sleeved cables , over voltage protection, overpower protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, single 12V rail, temperature controlled fan|
|Compliant Standards||Energy-Related Products (ErP) Lot 6||
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 90 - 264 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 2 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 4 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 5 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||500 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 25 A ¦ +5V - 20 A ¦ +12V - 38 A ¦ -12V - 0.8 A ¦ +5VSB - 3 A|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze||
|Service & Support||3 years warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||29 cm|
|Shipping Depth||21.6 cm|
|Shipping Height||13 cm|
|Shipping Weight||3.53 kg|
Corsair CXM 500W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Ask an owner
Corsair CXM 500W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.