£18.99 inc. vat£27.34save £8.35
£15.82 ex. vat£22.78save £6.96
Click & Collect Available
Kingston Technology DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Hardware Encrypted 16GB USB 3.0 Secure Flash Drive
- 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption
- Superior password protection
- Works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
Mfr part code: DTLPG3/16GB
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£37.49 inc. vat
£31.24 ex. vat
£87.99 inc. vat
£73.32 ex. vat
Kingston Technology DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Hardware Encrypted 16GB USB 3.0 Secure Flash Drive Product Description
Personal data protection with automatic cloud backup.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 offers cloud backup as an optional feature. Users can chose to automatically back up data from their DataTraveler Locker+ G3 to Google Drive™, OneDrive (Microsoft®), Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox or Box, so if the drive is lost or stolen, their data is in a safe place.
Double layer of data protection
Hardware encryption and password protection combine to keep personal information safe. Plus, DataTraveler Locker+ G3 locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts in case the drive is lost or stolen.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 lets you automatically back up data from the drive to your favourite cloud storage provider so you'll never be without your data, wherever you go. Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox and Box are all supported.
Fast USB 3.0 interface
With speeds of 30MB/s read and 10MB/s write, DataTraveler Locker+G3 is 2-3 times faster than the previous generation, so you can secure and access your files faster.
For added peace of mind, DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and the legendary reliability that makes Kingston the best choice in personal data protection.
Put a lock on your personal data with Kingston's DataTraveler® Locker+ G3. It secures sensitive documents with hardware encryption and password protection while delivering impressive USB 3.0 speeds. Easy to set up and use with no application installation required, DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is customisable, works with Windows and Macs, and has a durable metal casing and built-in key loop. It's backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
Its USB 3.0 interface delivers fast speeds that are approximately eight times the speed of the previous generation, to secure les faster.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is easy for anyone to setup and easy to use, with no application installation required; all the software and security needed is built
in. It works on both Windows systems and Macs so users can access files from multiple systems, without installing a program on every computer used.
It features a durable metal casing to protect the drive from drops, bumps and knocks plus its built-in key loop makes it convenient to take your data anywhere. The cap ts on the back of the drive so it won't get lost.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is covered by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
F E AT U R E S
• Hardware encryption - the best in personal security to keep your data safe
• Superior password protection - user sets a password to prevent unauthorised access
• Easy to use - no application installation required
• Versatile - works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
• Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts
• Stylish - durable metal casing with built-in key loop
• Co-logo programme available - customise DataTraveler Locker+ G3 by adding your logo and/or digital ¬files and instantly increase your organisation's brand recognition. The Customisation Programme offers unique packaging, custom pro¬files, colour adjustments, content loading and more, all with easy and convenient ordering
S P E C I F I C AT I O N S
- Capacities 16GB,
- Speed3 USB 3.0 speed: 16GB - 135MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- USB 2.0 speed: 16GB-64GB - 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Dimensions 60.56mm x 18.6 mm x 9.75 mm
- Minimum system requirements
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Two (2) free consecutive drive letters required for use4
- Operating temperature 0°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to 85°C
- Warranty/support 5-year warranty with free technical support
|Read Rate||Up to 135 MB/s|
|Write Rate||Up to 20 MB/s|
|Interface Type||USB 3.0|
|Features||Password protection, metal body, key ring loop||
|Product Type||USB flash drive|
|Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Apple MacOS X 10.6.x - 10.9.x||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
Kingston Technology DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Hardware Encrypted 16GB USB 3.0 Secure Flash Drive Ask an owner
Kingston Technology DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Hardware Encrypted 16GB USB 3.0 Secure Flash Drive Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.