£74.00 inc. vat
£61.66 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Brother P-Touch PT-H500 Labelmaker Product Description
PT-H500 Professional Handheld Label Printer
The powerful label maker for your office or garden
Design and print impressively durable labels from your Mac, Windows PC or right from the palm of your hand with the PT-H500. Adding images, frames and barcodes to your labels is simple with direct USB connection to your computer, and you can also create stylish text using the installed True Type fonts.
- Backlit graphic display - Easy-to-read text and the ability to preview your label before printing.
- Customise labels using a choice of 14 fonts, 126 frames and over 600 symbols
- Print from a PC using the P-touch Editor software
- QWERTY style keyboard
- Handheld design and battery power lets you print labels wherever they are required.
- Powered by standard alkaline or rechargeable AA batteries, an optional AC adapter and Li-ion rechargeable battery (Li-ion battery standard on H500LI)
Packed with features
Design and print impressively durable labels from your Mac, Windows PC or right from the palm of your hand with the PT-H500.
Adding images, frames and barcodes to your labels is simple with direct USB connection to your computer, and you can also create stylish text using the installed True Type fonts.
Thanks to its handheld design, the P-touch H500 can also help you organise your office quickly and easily on the go by allowing you to instantly create labels to identify file folders, archived documents, data USB sticks and shelves.
- Machine type- Handheld
- Maximum tape width (mm)- 24
- Usage type- Office
- Alkaline batteries- 6 x AA batteries (LR6/HR6)
- Cutter type- Full, Auto
- Display- Backlit LCD
- Display size- 16 chrs x 3 lines
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery- BA-E001
- Maximum characters per label- 280
- Memory locations- 50
- USB interface- 2.0
- Fonts- 14 fonts ¦ 10 styles ¦ 6 to 48 point size
- Frames- 99
- Rotate text- Yes
- Symbols- 618
- Vertical printing- Yes
In the box
- Software disc
- USB cable
- User guide
- Wrist strap
- Tape cassettes (24mm black on white tape cassette (4m))
Add-ons and Accessories
£11.68 ex. vat
£9.15 ex. vat
£8.09save £0.49 £6.33 ex. vat
£8.09save £0.41 £6.40 ex. vat
£4.72 ex. vat
Dimensions & Weight
|Fonts Included||1 x barcode|
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||180 dpi|
|Print Speed||Up to 30 mm/sec|
|Built-in Devices||Preview screen, character keyboard, cutter|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||180 dpi|
|Character Sizes||9 points, 6 points, 42 points, 36 points, 24 points, 18 points, 12 points, 48 points|
|Styles & Effects||Bold, italic bold, italic outline, italic shadow, solid, normal, vertical, outline, shadow, italic, Mirror, italic solid|
|Features||Auto cutter, 7 line printing|
|Display Resolution||2 lines x 16 characters / 128 x 64|
|Repeating Printing||99 copies||
|Printer Type||Labelmaker - thermal transfer - monochrome||
|Media Type||Laminated tape|
|Compatible Tapes||TZe tape|
|Max Media Size||Roll (2.4 cm)|
|Media Sizes||Roll (2.4 cm), Roll (0.6 cm), Roll (1.8 cm), Roll (1.2 cm), Roll (0.9 cm), Roll (0.35 cm)||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0||
|Included Accessories||Wrist strap|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable|
|Media Included||1 24 mm x 4 m black on white TZe laminated tape cassette||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 8, Apple MacOS X 10.6 - 10.8||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Width (Shipping)||30.3 cm|
|Depth (Shipping)||30.1 cm|
|Height (Shipping)||12.4 cm|
Brother P-Touch PT-H500 Labelmaker Ask an owner
Brother P-Touch PT-H500 Labelmaker Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.