£123.99 inc. vat
£103.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Xerox Phaser 3260V_DNI A4 Mono Laser Printer Product Description
- Budget friendly. Keep your costs down with fast, reliable printing for a single user or small team.
- Count on it. Keep intervention to a minimum with long- lasting, easy-to-replace cartridges and reliable operation that handles every job with ease.
- Print efficiently. Split supplies mean you replace only what you use - so you get the most out of every print cartridge.
Designed for Results
- Quick printing. A print speed of up to 28 ppm and a rapid first page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds enable you to spend less time at the device and more time focusing on your business.
- Save more than money. Standard, automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper. Power Save and Toner Save modes, and the Earth Smart print driver, let you choose to spend less on electricity and consumables.
- Powerful and productive. The standard 256 MB of memory and the 600 MHz processor ensure jobs print quickly and accurately, even when loaded with graphics.
- Visual impact. Printing at 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality, together with PCL and PostScript emulations, ensures consistently clear text and sharp graphics
- It's not complicated. Position the printer anywhere it's convenient; the Xerox® Easy Wireless Setup on Phaser 3260/DNI helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi Direct. The Phaser 3260/DNI can communicate with Wi-Fi-enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct enables mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers to make a secure wireless connection directly to the printer.
- Easy to reach. With quiet operation, built-in wireless networking on the Phaser 3260/DNI and a compact design, the Phaser 3260 fits exactly where you need it to be most productive.
- Multiple media options. Easily print on a variety of custom sizes and a wide range of media, including transparencies, cardstock, envelopes and postcards.
- Prints up to 28 pages/minute and up to 216 x 356 mm paper
- Automatic two-sided printing and built-in Wi-Fi
- 600 x 600 dpi (up to 4800 x 600 enhanced image quality)
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- As fast as 8.5 seconds for First-page
- Apple AirPrint, Xerox® PrintBack
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.05 ex. vat
£14.99save £3.59 £9.50 ex. vat
£14.02save £1.44 £10.48 ex. vat
£1.96 ex. vat
£2.99 ex. vat
£3.33 ex. vat
£5.49 ex. vat
£2.07 ex. vat
£2.33 ex. vat
£2.71 ex. vat
£3.32 ex. vat
£2.32 ex. vat
£2.33 ex. vat
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years - pick-up and return|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years - pick-up and return||
|Interface||USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n)|
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||4800 x 600 dpi|
|First Print Out Time B/W||8.5 sec|
|Language Simulation||PCL 5E, PostScript 3, PCL 6|
|Fonts Included||136 x PostScript ¦ 111 x PCL|
|Media Handling||250-sheet input tray, 1-sheet multipurpose tray|
|Print Speed||Up to 29 ppm - B/W ¦ Up to 28 ppm - B/W - A4 (210 x 297 mm)||
|Media Feeder(s)||1 x autoload - 250 sheets - A4 (210 x 297 mm) weight: 60 g/m2 - 163 g/m2 ¦ 1 x autoload - 1 sheets - Legal (216 x 356 mm) weight: 60 g/m2 - 220 g/m2|
|Media Weight||60 g/m² - 220 g/m²|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 250 sheets - A4 (210 x 297 mm) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m² ¦ 1 x automatic - 1 sheet - Legal (216 x 356 mm) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²|
|Media Type||Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, card stock|
|Media Size Class||A4/Legal|
|Max Media Size||Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Min Media Size (Custom)||76 mm x 127 mm|
|Max Media Size (Custom)||216 mm x 356 mm|
|Media Sizes||ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Total Media Capacity||250 sheets|
|Output Trays Capacity||150 sheets||
|Consumables Included||1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 1500 pages ISO/IEC 19752 ¦ 1 x drum - up to 10000 pages|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable|
|Compliant Standards||EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, RoHS, UL 60950-1, WEEE, FDA, EN 60825-1, Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, Directive 2006/95/EC, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 Second Edition, Directive 2012/19/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU||
|RAM Installed ( Max )||256 MB|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B ¦ 1 x LAN - RJ-45||
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||30000 pages||
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3, HTTPS|
|Security Protocols & Features||SSL, WPA2, IPsec, 802.1x||
|Power Device||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required||AC 230V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption Operational||417 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||46 Watt|
|Power Consumption Sleep||2 Watt||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||HP-UX 11.0, Microsoft Windows 2000, IBM AIX 5.1, HP-UX 11i v2, HP-UX 11i v1, openSUSE 11.0, SunSoft Solaris x86 10, SunSoft Solaris x64 9, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, HP-UX 11i v3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Ubuntu 10.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Red Hat Fedora 11, IBM AIX 7.1, SunSoft Solaris x86 11, Debian Linux 5.0, Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bits), Apple MacOS X 10.5 - 10.9, openSUSE 12.3, Linux Mint 13, Ubuntu 13.04, Red Hat Fedora 19||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||32 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% (non-condensing)|
|Sound Emission (Idle)||30 dBA|
|Sound Emission (Operating)||53 dBA||
Dimensions & Weight
|Printer Type||Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome|
Xerox Phaser 3260V_DNI A4 Mono Laser Printer Ask an owner
Xerox Phaser 3260V_DNI A4 Mono Laser Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.