Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Xerox Phaser 3260V_DNI A4 Mono Laser Printer Product Description
- Budget friendly. Keep your costs down with fast, reliable printing for a single user or small team.
- Count on it. Keep intervention to a minimum with long- lasting, easy-to-replace cartridges and reliable operation that handles every job with ease.
- Print efficiently. Split supplies mean you replace only what you use - so you get the most out of every print cartridge.
Designed for Results
- Quick printing. A print speed of up to 28 ppm and a rapid first page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds enable you to spend less time at the device and more time focusing on your business.
- Save more than money. Standard, automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper. Power Save and Toner Save modes, and the Earth Smart print driver, let you choose to spend less on electricity and consumables.
- Powerful and productive. The standard 256 MB of memory and the 600 MHz processor ensure jobs print quickly and accurately, even when loaded with graphics.
- Visual impact. Printing at 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality, together with PCL and PostScript emulations, ensures consistently clear text and sharp graphics
- It's not complicated. Position the printer anywhere it's convenient; the Xerox® Easy Wireless Setup on Phaser 3260/DNI helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi Direct. The Phaser 3260/DNI can communicate with Wi-Fi-enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct enables mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers to make a secure wireless connection directly to the printer.
- Easy to reach. With quiet operation, built-in wireless networking on the Phaser 3260/DNI and a compact design, the Phaser 3260 fits exactly where you need it to be most productive.
- Multiple media options. Easily print on a variety of custom sizes and a wide range of media, including transparencies, cardstock, envelopes and postcards.
- Prints up to 28 pages/minute and up to 216 x 356 mm paper
- Automatic two-sided printing and built-in Wi-Fi
- 600 x 600 dpi (up to 4800 x 600 enhanced image quality)
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- As fast as 8.5 seconds for First-page
- Apple AirPrint, Xerox® PrintBack
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.06 ex. vat
£14.99save £3.59 £9.50 ex. vat
£14.02save £3.40 £8.85 ex. vat
£1.83 ex. vat
£2.74 ex. vat
£3.23 ex. vat
£4.56 ex. vat
£2.06 ex. vat
£2.33 ex. vat
£2.66 ex. vat
£3.33 ex. vat
£2.33 ex. vat
£2.33 ex. vat
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years - pick-up and return|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years - pick-up and return||
|Interface||USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n)|
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||4800 x 600 dpi|
|First Print Out Time B/W||8.5 sec|
|Language Simulation||PCL 5E, PostScript 3, PCL 6|
|Fonts Included||136 x PostScript ¦ 111 x PCL|
|Media Handling||250-sheet input tray, 1-sheet multipurpose tray|
|Print Speed||Up to 29 ppm - B/W ¦ Up to 28 ppm - B/W - A4 (210 x 297 mm)||
|Media Feeder(s)||1 x autoload - 250 sheets - A4 (210 x 297 mm) weight: 60 g/m2 - 163 g/m2 ¦ 1 x autoload - 1 sheets - Legal (216 x 356 mm) weight: 60 g/m2 - 220 g/m2|
|Media Weight||60 g/m² - 220 g/m²|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 250 sheets - A4 (210 x 297 mm) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m² ¦ 1 x automatic - 1 sheet - Legal (216 x 356 mm) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²|
|Media Type||Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, card stock|
|Media Size Class||A4/Legal|
|Max Media Size||Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Min Media Size (Custom)||76 mm x 127 mm|
|Max Media Size (Custom)||216 mm x 356 mm|
|Media Sizes||ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Total Media Capacity||250 sheets|
|Output Trays Capacity||150 sheets||
|Consumables Included||1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 1500 pages ISO/IEC 19752 ¦ 1 x drum - up to 10000 pages|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable|
|Compliant Standards||EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, RoHS, UL 60950-1, WEEE, FDA, EN 60825-1, Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, Directive 2006/95/EC, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 Second Edition, Directive 2012/19/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU||
|RAM Installed ( Max )||256 MB|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B ¦ 1 x LAN - RJ-45||
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||30000 pages||
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3, HTTPS|
|Security Protocols & Features||SSL, WPA2, IPsec, 802.1x||
|Power Device||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required||AC 230V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption Operational||417 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||46 Watt|
|Power Consumption Sleep||2 Watt||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||HP-UX 11.0, Microsoft Windows 2000, IBM AIX 5.1, HP-UX 11i v2, HP-UX 11i v1, openSUSE 11.0, SunSoft Solaris x86 10, SunSoft Solaris x64 9, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, HP-UX 11i v3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Ubuntu 10.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Red Hat Fedora 11, IBM AIX 7.1, SunSoft Solaris x86 11, Debian Linux 5.0, Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bits), Apple MacOS X 10.5 - 10.9, openSUSE 12.3, Linux Mint 13, Ubuntu 13.04, Red Hat Fedora 19||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||32 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% (non-condensing)|
|Sound Emission (Idle)||30 dBA|
|Sound Emission (Operating)||53 dBA||
Dimensions & Weight
|Printer Type||Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome|
Xerox Phaser 3260V_DNI A4 Mono Laser Printer Ask an owner
Xerox Phaser 3260V_DNI A4 Mono Laser Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.