£33.99 inc. vat
£28.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
TP-Link RE210 AC750 Wifi Range Extender
- Boosts your wireless signal
- Supports all 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless AC technology
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Its compact
Mfr part code: RE210
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£44.99 inc. vat£53.62save £8.63
£37.49 ex. vat£44.68save £7.19
£25.49 inc. vat
£21.24 ex. vat
TP-Link RE210 AC750 Wifi Range Extender Product Description
Tired of Wi-Fi "dead zones"? TP-LINK's range extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
Next-Generation Wi-Fi with Universal Compatibility
The range extender features the next-generation Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac. Wireless AC technology lets it run on dual bands at a blazing combined speed of up to 750Mbps, including 433Mbps on its 5GHz channel and 300Mbps on its 2.4GHz channel. Plus, the extender can work with any standard Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.
High Performance External Antennas
Two external antennas boost your Wi-Fi coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches.
Gigabit Wired Speed
A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
High Speed Mode
High Speed mode maximizes performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it. This setting is ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like streaming HD video and gaming online.
A Design for Easy Use
Intelligent Signal Indicator
The Intelligent Signal light changes colors to indicate the strength of the signal received from your wireless router, making it easy to locate the ideal spot to place the range extender and boost your Wi-Fi coverage.
The range extender includes power and LED on/off buttons, as well as an RE button that makes set up easy. Once the extender is plugged in, press its RE button and the WPS button on your router and the two will pair with each other within two minutes.
A compact, wall-mountable design makes the extender easy to install and move.
- Boosts your wireless signal, eliminating previously inaccessible areas or "dead zones"
- Supports all 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards of Wi-Fi routers and wireless access points
- Wireless AC technology delivers combined dual band speeds of up to 750Mbps (with 433Mbps over 5GHz band and 300Mbps over 2.4GHz band)
- Gigabit Ethernet port allows the extender to connect to wired devices, acting as a wireless bridge
- Its compact, wall-mounted design allows for easy, flexible deployment
- High Speed mode combines both Wi-Fi bandwidths (2.4GHz or 5GHz) to increase wireless performance
- Easily configured, simply by pushing the RE button on the range extender and WPS button on your router
- Intelligent Signal Indicator Light helps you find the ideal location to place the range extender
- Supports domain name-based login (http://tplinkextender.net) for advanced management
- Advanced 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryptions provide an active defense from network security threats
TP-Link RE210 AC750 Wifi Range Extender Product Reviews
|Device Type||Wi-Fi range extender|
|Localisation||United Kingdom, United States, Europe||
|Data Transfer Rate||750 Mbps|
|Line Coding Format||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 64 QAM, 16 QAM, OFDM|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Spread Spectrum Method||OFDM, DSSS|
|Network / Transport Protocol||TCP/IP, DHCP|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Status Indicators||Power, WLAN, LAN, WPS|
|Features||DHCP support, MAC address filtering, firmware upgradable, wall mountable, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), wireless bridge mode, reset button|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45||
|Cables Included||1 x network cable|
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Power Consumption Operational||6.5 Watt||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link RE210 AC750 Wifi Range Extender Ask an owner
TP-Link RE210 AC750 Wifi Range Extender Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.