Free product available with this product until 30th Apr 2017
Claim a free three year warranty with HP when you purchase this scanner!
to learn more
HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Product Description
Give your office high-volume scanning performance. Easily download software-including Kofax VRS 5.1 Professional -that helps you save time and capture confidently. Achieve scan speeds up to 75 ppm/150 ipm. Recommended for 7,500 pages per day.
Fast, smooth scanning-even unattended
- Capture entire documents with one-pass duplex scanning up to 150 ipm black-and-white and color.
- Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim-a modern design perfect for the desktop.
- Capture a wide range of documents-even stacks of mixed media sizes and types-with HP Every Page.
- Load up to 80 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.
Peak workflow performance. Smarter scanning.
- Identify new devices and gain insight into scanning with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.
- Simplify the way you scan A3-size documents-no need for a carrier sheet.
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS.
- Easily transfer scans into editable text, encrypted PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR.
Professional-grade scanning that helps save time
- Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks, and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, and then edit and save files.
- Capture and organize documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
- Scanner type- Sheetfed
- Scan resolution, optical- Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)
- Duty cycle (daily)- Recommended for 7,500 pages per day
- Bit depth- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale- 256
- Media types- Cut Sheet Paper, Printed Paper (Laser and ink), Pre-Punched Paper, Bank Checks, Business Cards, Freight Bills, Carbonless forms, Plastic Carrier sheets for easily damaged documents, previously stapled media with staple removed
- Media weights, supported ADF- 10.7 to 110 lb
- Compatible operating systems- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Mac compatible- No
- Connectivity, standard- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed)
- Connectivity, optional- USB 2.0 port for Wi-Fi accessory
What's in the box
- HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Sheet Feed Scanner
- Installation guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Power Adapter
|ENERGY STAR Qualified
|ENERGY STAR Certified
||Document scanner - desktop
||USB 3.0, USB 2.0
|Max Supported Document Size
||216 x 3100 mm
||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish / Europe
||600 dpi x 600 dpi
|Max Document Scan Speed B/W
||7500 scans per day
|Scanner Speed Details
||75 ppm - black & white - 300 dpi ¦ 150 ipm - black & white - 300 dpi ¦ 5.98 sec/scan - colour - 10x15cm - 200 dpi
||TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
|Max Document Size
||216 mm x 3100 mm
|Supported Document Size Details
|Document Feeder Type
|Document Storage Capacity
Expansion / Connectivity
||USB 2.0 ¦ USB 3.0
HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Ask an owner
HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
ShowHide terms and conditions
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.