£44.01 inc. vat£59.99save £15.98
£36.67 ex. vat£49.99save £13.32
Sandisk 128GB Pulse SSD Slim
- 2.5" SATA-III
- Read 480MB/s Write 380MB/s
- Random Read/Write: 8000/2100 IOPS
- 3 Year Warranty
Manufacturer ID: SDSSDP-128G-G25
Sandisk 128GB Pulse SSD Slim Product Description
Accelerate Your Computer's Performance
The SanDisk Solid State Drive provides faster computer performance and greater reliability at an affordable price. With solid state architecture from the global leader of flash memory storage, this solid state drive (SSD) lasts longer and consumes less energy than a traditional hard-disk drive. And thanks to its fast data speeds, the drive lets you enjoy quicker boot-up and program loading than ever before.
- Read speeds up to 475MB/s for quick boot-up
- Capacities up to 128GB accommodate robust files
- Enables smoother PC performance and faster file transfer
- Reliable solid state design with cool operation
- Lower power consumption places less strain on your system
Fast Data Speeds Accelerate Your Computer's Performance
Featuring read speeds of up to 475MB/s, the SanDisk SSD helps unlock your PC's potential. You'll enjoy faster operating-system bootup, quicker program launches, and smoother overall performance with games and other multimedia applications. And thanks to the SanDisk Solid State Drive's 6Gb/s SATA interface, you'll spend less time waiting for files to transfer.
Reliable, Solid State Design
Unlike traditional hard-disk drives (HDDs), the SanDisk Solid State Drive has no mechanical parts. This makes it more resistant to wear and degradation than a traditional hard drive. The SanDisk SSD is tested to last up to 2 million hours mean time before failure (MTBF). The drive is also shock resistant, vibration proof, and temperature proof, giving your data extra layers of protection.
Energy Efficient and Cool Operating
Thanks to its solid state design, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system, lengthening your system's lifespan.
Generous Data Capacity
Available in 64GB and 128GB capacities, the SanDisk SSD has enough space to accommodate your OS and your favorite games and applications. The SSD can also hold all of your most important data, including photos, office documents, and family videos.
Compatibility and Warranty
The SanDisk SSD is compatible with SATA 6Gb/s ports and is backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s ports. It is backed by a three-year limited warranty
- Available capacities: 64GB and 128GB
- Dimensions: 0.28 x 3.96 x 2.78 in (7.00 x 100.58 x 70.61 mm)
- Operating temperature: -32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -67ºF to 185ºF (-55ºC to 85ºC)
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
- Shock Resistant: 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
- Vibration (Operating/Non-operating): 2.17g RMS, 5-700MHZ / 3.13 RMS, 5-800MHZ
- Power Consumption (active): 50mw
Sandisk 128GB Pulse SSD Slim Product Reviews
|Power Consumption (Active)||0.6 Watt|
|Power Consumption||0.6 Watt ( active )||
|Shock Tolerance||1500 g @ 0.5ms|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 ï¿½C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 ï¿½C||
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Compatible Bays||1 x internal - 2.5"||
|Internal Data Rate||490 MBps (read) / 350 MBps (write)|
|4KB Random Read||8000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||2100 IOPS||
|Service & Support||3 years warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years|
Sandisk 128GB Pulse SSD Slim Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.